Post-Engagement

"Do you like it?" Josh asked with a grin as he saw his now-fiancé staring at the ring he had just proposed with.

"Yes!" Tyler exclaimed, giggling. He wiped the tears from his eyes again. "It's so beautiful, Joshua. Thank you so much."

Josh grinned, leaning over when they were at the stop light and kissing his fiancé's lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," Tyler hummed with a smile.

"Tyler Dun," Josh grinned. "It's got a nice ring to it."

"I can't wait," Tyler smiled, his excitement uncontrollable. "I'm actually gonna be your husband. That's crazy, Joshua. Absolutely crazy."

"I bet I can't wait more," Josh giggled. "Getting to wake up with you every morning, bringing you coffee in a hubby mug, havin' romantic sex with you at 3am."

"We already do all of that, Joshua," Tyler giggled.

"But not the hubby mug thing," Josh replied.

"That's very true," Tyler giggled.

Josh laughed as well, and they had arrived at their apartment. He picked Tyler up and carried him inside, laying him on the bed and looking down at him with nothing but love in his eyes.

Tyler smiled shyly, blushing softly.

"Why're you so frickin' cute?" Josh asked, laying down next to his fiancé. "I was gonna try to be all sexy but you're just too damn cute,"

"Noooooo," Tyler pouted. "Go back to being sexy. I love sexy Jishwa. He always has his shirt off."

Josh laughed, taking his shirt off and pulling Tyler close. "There. That better?"

Tyler smiled and nodded happily.

"Youuuuu should take your pants off," Josh suggested. "Your adorable little butt is much easier to see when they're off."

Tyler giggled, taking off his shirt and pants as well so he was left in just his boxers, Josh doing the same.

"I'm so happy we're engaged, Joshua," Tyler smiled softly, pressing his forehead to Josh's.

"Me too, baby," he grinned. "I can't wait to get married." He kissed his lips softly. "But for now, you need to get some sleep. It's been a crazy night. We can call everyone and tell them in the morning."

Tyler nodded, kissing Josh back. "I love you, Joshua. You're the best fiancé ever."