Practice

"TyTyyyyyy," Josh hummed with a grin as he opened the door to his bedroom.

"What?" Tyler asked innocently.

"C'mere."

"I'm just gettin' to the good part, Joshua," Tyler said softly, returning to his book.

"TyTyyyyyyy," Josh groaned, jumping onto the bed.

"What, Joshie?" Tyler asked quietly, bookmarking his page.

"We gotta practice."

"Practice for what?"

"Our weddin' kiss," Josh grinned.

"Can't we do it later, Joshie?" Tyler asked. "Please? I really like my book."

"You don't really like making out with your Jishwa?" Josh asked, fake crying.

"Awwww, Joshie," Tyler cooed. "You know I didn't mean it like that."

"You can make it up to me by kissin' me," Josh sniffled.

Tyler crawled into Josh's lap, sitting on top of him and kissing his lips. "There."

"Moreeee," Josh pouted.

"Joshieeeee," Tyler groaned with a giggle.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" Josh smirked. "If you kiss me I'll give ya butt rubs."

Tyler's face lit up, and he was quickly kissing his fiancé over and over again.

Josh grinned, kissing him back and sneaking his hand down Tyler's back and over his bum.

"You're already half naked, baby," Josh said. "Why don't you just take your boxers off?"

"Because I'm cold."

"We can get under the covers," Josh said. "You know what can really warm you up?"

"Hot chocolate," Tyler hummed with a content grin.

"I was gonna say love makin'," Josh laughed. "But you're not incorrect, my sweet, innocent fiancé."

"I'm not in the mood for sex," Tyler said. "I just wanna snuggle naked."

"Then naked snuggles you shall receive," Josh grinned, stripping and getting under the covers, holding Tyler to him closely.

Tyler smiled and hummed contently in Josh's arms, looking up at him.

"Isn't this so much better than your book?" Josh asked with a grin.

Tyler nodded with a smile.

"Plus it's great practice for what we'll be doing all honeymoon," Josh added.

"I think we'll be doin' a bit more than this on the honeymoon, Jishwa," Tyler giggled shyly.

"Dirty fiancé!" Josh exclaimed with a grin. "But still adorable as ever."

Tyler grinned, kissing Josh's nose. "I love you, Joshua."

"I love you more, baby," Josh hummed, rubbing his nose against Tyler's. "Can't wait to start calling you Mr. Dun next week."