Chapter 8.2 - Buffet

Start from the beginning

Kagabi kasi, Farrah and I intently called Ynna para marinig niya yung make out session namin. Yes, make out session lang yun. Sinabi lang namin sa phone na we are making love but we actually aren't. Gusto lang saktan ni Farrah si Ynna. Pumayag naman ako kasi alam kong hindi naman masasaktan si Ynna kasi everything between us is just a fucking contract. 

Farrah even asked me if I really loved Ynna and of course, I faked a yes. I saw Farrah got mad with my yes. She said to me that whatever happens tomorrow, win or lose, Ynna's gonna pay. I never knew that this Hitting-Ynna-In-The-Head is the payment she was talking about.

She's so mean. I never knew that side of Farrah. I hated her for a moment there.

But what's more confusing is that why is Farrah asking me if I love Ynna? Dahil ba she's still into me? Did she already learned to love me? Dapat masaya ako sa narealize ko 'di ba? But then, I was so focused on rushing Ynna to the clinic. I didn't care for Farrah. She was completely okay, I thought. 

Tinignan ko si Ynna habang nakasakay kami sa elevator papuntang clinic.

I realized na ang dami dami na palang ginawa ni Ynna for me. And she did that all for just one assignment that she forgot to do.

If there's someone who's being unfair, it's definitely me. Shit!

All this time, I thought she was the one bitching around, but why do I feel that I was the one judging her for all these years?

Because right now, I am sure that she's innocent.

***

[Clinic]

"What happened?" Asked the nurse when we arrived.

"Natamaan ng bola."

"Okay. Leave her here. And you can go back to watch the game."

"No. I'll wait for her."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I am her boyfriend." I said with full authority.

"Oh. Si Ynna pala toh. Ang swerte naman niya magkaboyfriend na tulad mo, Sky."

I fake a smiled at the nurse.

If only she knew, ang malas ni Ynna sa akin. At yun ang totoo.

Seconds...

Minutes...

Hours...

Hours have passed and Ynna is still unconcious! I am getting really worried! This is all my fault!

*KRIIIIIING KRIIIIIING KRIIIIIIIING*

Farrah calling...

"Hello?"

[Sky! Why aren't you here at our game?!]

"I am at the clinic with Ynna." I said blankly.

[WE WON!!!! WHOOOO!!!!]

"..."

[You're not going to say it huh?]

"Say what?"

[Fuck. Congratulate me?!!]

"Ugh, sorry, congratulations."

[Fuck you! I hate you!]

"Look, Farrah, I'm sorry, I was busy taking care of Ynn--"