Chapter 6.3 - Missions

• SKY JAMES ANDERSON •

[The Vengeance Room]

The announcement yesterday was a success. Everyone believed that Ynna and I are really together now. Farrah and Dave's reactions were really funny. It made my day. My plan is working too early.

I'm loving it.

Ynna's reactions was priceless, too. I can tell that she is really a good actress. She looked like she's just been kissed for the first time in her life. What a bitch.

We are now sitted on The Vengeance room located at the 5th floor of ECB. It's an exclusive room for us. We do our meetings here.

"GRABE PRE! IKAW NA TALAGA!"

"OO NGA BRO! WALA KANG KATULAD!"

"IDOL KA TALAGA NAMIN!"

"WAGAS E!!!"

"BAGAY TALAGA KAYO NI YNNA!"

"Tama na nga." I stopped Dwight and Erick from shouting. Crazy bastards.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!!"

"NAGTAGALOG SI SKY!!!!"

"HALLELUJAH!!!!"

"IS THIS A DREAM?!!!"

"DREAMS DO COME TRUE PRE!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny." I said, irritated.

Weird.

I think I am kind of getting used to speaking in Tagalog. Whenever I'm with Ynna, she never speaks in English. Nahahawa na yata ako. See? Another Tagalog out of nowhere. Crap.

I really don't know why Ynna is suddenly a master in speaking the language. I never heard her speaking in Tagalog before. Maybe she took up lessons. Or maybe because I never really get to know her. I never had the chance to talk to her. And I never actually wanted a chance. I hate her.

But I think that being with Ynna could be really a great help for me to master the language. I really would like to learn it, too, so that I can comminicate appropriately to everyone. Hindi rin kasi maganda puro English lang ang alam. Minsan naloloko din pag walang alam. Kaya pumayag din ako na magtagalog kay Ynna.

Kung kaya ng isang Janina Fortaleza magtagalog despite her position in this school and in this country, kaya ko rin. If she's fluent, I can be fluent, too.

"So, what's the plan?" Asked Erick. Dwight is still laughing like a retard.

"Plan?"

"Yup. Plan."