Chapter 23: The Gentleman

Start from the beginning

"You want a round 4?" I smirked, turning around to face him.

"Maybe..." Ryan smirked, pushing me gently against the wall. I bit my lip, I can't say no to him, he's my drug, I can't break my addiction. "Do you want a round 4?" His lips barely touch mine. His hand lingers down my body slowly and stopping between my legs, barely rubbing

"Fuck it, why not." I growled as I connected our lips. Here we go..

-Hour later-

"I would of never thought of having sex in the shower, you're a box full of adventure aren't ya?" I smiled at Ryan as I got dressed.

Ryan shrugged, "It was good though." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and hummed in agreement.

Ryan walked up the steps and started the boat. I followed behind once I fixed my shirt and pants. I walked up behind Ryan and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"For?" He asked, pausing to look at me.

"Everything, getting me out of that hell hole, taking me on a beautiful overnight date, the wonderful sex." I purred the last part in his ear.

Ryan smiled from ear-to-ear. "Anything for my baby." He kissed my lips and turned his attention back to the wheel. I sighed, smiled and let go. I walked to the sofa and sat down as Ryan started to drive us back to shore.

Once we hit ashore, Ryan took off to give the owner back his keys, he soon came back and grabbed our thing, not letting me help.

"Why don't you let me carry something, I'm not helpless." I pout, watching my step on the docks.

"I know you're not, but I'm a gentleman to my lady, you don't need to carry this stuff. I got it." Ryan smiled, unlocking the car.

I sighed and gave up, its no use. I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt as Ryan put our things in the back seat. He slipped in the drivers seat and sighed, starting the car.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ash.

Me: Hey! On our way back, see you soon.

Ash: Alrighty! Joey's here!

Me: Sweet!

We soon got home and Ryan carried our things in. Joey approached me and hugged me. "Hey! I missed you! I came over last night to hang out with you but Ash said you were out with Ryan..." He smiled, hugging tightly. I hugged back and smiled.

"Sorry! It was our one year anniversary, he surprised me yesterday by coming down here." I said, fixing my shirt after we parted.

-Ryan's PoV-

I came back downstairs and I saw Hannah hugging some guy, he looks young, like her age. I felt jealousy crawl through my veins.

They part and I watch from around the corner, Hannah fixes her clothes. Who is this guy?

I inspect him closely, he has a buzz cut, he's brown, not like Ray, darker like black, but a light color. (I'm not racist, just explaining) He has brown eyes, he's a little bit on the heavy side, maybe 145-185. Ok I can't take this anymore.

I step in the room with a smile, be nice Ryan... "Ok babe, I put the bags in Azura's room." I said, wrapping my arm around her waist. "Hello, I'm Ryan." I extended my arm out to the man and gave him a firm handshake.

"Hello, I'm Joey." He smiled politely. "I've heard a lot about you, not only from Hannah but from Ashlynn too." He said. He looks to Hannah, I bite my lip. Be nice...

"Babe, I grew up with Joey, I met him when I was 13, been friends ever since." Hannah smiled at me.

"Yep, we would play video games all the time together, I hear you're a gamer, and you do it for a living. That's awesome bro!" Joey smiled, ok maybe I don't have to worry, but I'm still unsure of him.

-Hannah's PoV-

I can see Ryan's jealousy radiate around him. I've been around him long enough to notice, why is he jealous of Joey? Joey's married, hasn't he seen the ring on his finger?

"Hey where's my sister?" I asked, looking around.

"She went with mom and Azura to the park. They'll be back soon." Joey smiled, sitting down on the couch.

"No ones home? They let him stay here?" Ryan whispered in my ear.

I slapped Ryan's arm lightly, "be nice, he's practically family, we trust him." I whispered back. I parted from Ryan's side.

"Yea but I don't." Ryan mumbled under his breath, thinking no one heard but I did. I rolled my eyes and sat on the love seat as Ryan sat beside me.

"How's Debi? You two having kids yet?" I asked, leaning up against Ryan.

"She's good, she said she would of came too but she's not feeling well, I don't know, soon hopefully."

Ryan relaxed his body and sighed quietly. "I'm gonna be a auntie soon right!?" I smiled. Joey nodded.

"Yep! I'll let you know when we decide to have a child... Have you guys thought about children?" He asked.

My heart started to race, I blushed and put my head down. "Don't know..." I whispered. I want to have kids one day, I want to have Ryan's kids, but I don't know if he's ready for it... I closed my eyes for a minute, then looked back up and smiled.

Just then Ash, Mom and Azura walked in the house.

"Sissy!" Azura ran to me and jumped in my arms. I smiled and hugged her. "I missed you!" She giggled.

"I missed you too!" I said, she climbed out of my arms and hugged Ryan. Mom was glaring at Ryan like he's a disease. I glared at her and she caught my look and turned away. "Hey Ashes!" I said getting up and hugging her.

"Hey baby girl! How was your anniversary?" Ash asked, joining us in the living room, she sat by Joey as Azura turned on the Xbox and started playing.

I looked at Ryan and smirked. "Oh, it was fun." I looked at her and she smirked, she knew what I meant.

"How many?" She asked.

"Uhh... 4..." I blushed slightly, it took Joey a little while to catch on but he got it.

"Gross! I don't need that image towards my friend! EW!" Joey covered his face up.

I chuckled, "Don't worry, no detailing." I smirked.

-Later that Night-

"Ash, do you mind sleeping with Azura? Mom won't let Ryan sleep on the floor with me in Azura's room." I sighed.

"Sure thing sis, I don't mind." She yawned. "I'm gonna go to bed. Night love." Ash hugged me and dragged herself to the stairs and up.

I sighed and grabbed the spare pillows and blankets and made the couch. Ryan walked in the room and yawned.

"Ready for bed?" He asked me, shuffling his way over to the couch.

"Yea," I yawned, today was ok, only got into one argument with my mom so that's good. Ryan laid down on the couch and opened his arms. "You want me to lay with you? There's not much room, I can sleep on the love seat-"

"Just get over here!" Ryan whimpered. I shook my head and smiled as I climbed on top of him and laid down. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled as I started to doze. Ryan covered us up and soon we were out.