"So, where do you want to eat?" Dan said as we stood in the crowded train. I shrugged. I really don't care what I eat. Dan, on the other hand, is fickle and fussy. He has no set favourite food. It changes every day.

"You choose. You know how fussy and annoying you are about food." I said with a chuckle. Dan narrowed his eyes at me.

As we walked along the long rows of restaurants, Dan finally decided on Moroccan. We stepped into a colourfully mozaked Moroccan restaurant. As we were taken to our seat, my phone beeped. A text. I glanced at the screen and smiled. Trey. As I sat, I opened his text.

Trey : Babe, where are you? Let's go get dinner together. Is Dan with you?

Me : Yeah, sure. In fact me and Dan are about to have dinner. Let me share our location with you.

I shared our location and waited. I told Dan Trey's coming and he grunted in response as he browsed the menu. Wow, pricey! But it looked so delicious that I threw caution in the wind and I decided to get some lamb tajin, hummus, flat bread and grilled veges. Dan got the lamb kofta, grilled veges and couscous.

A few minutes later, somebody cleared his throat and I looked up. Trey smiled as he plopped into the seat beside me.

"That was fast. Were you in the area?" I asked as I put down my phone. Dan was on his phone. Trey just turned to me and grinned.

"Hey, for you, I'd fly over here." Trey said jokingly and I rolled my eyes. I pushed the menu towards him and soon he was immersed in choosing what to eat.

"So many choices. I feel like I want to eat all of them. Man, I'm famished. Practice was grueling. Not easy being the new guy." Trey said as he handed the menu back to our server after giving him his order.

"Really? So I take it that your first week was no walk in the park." I said as I looked at him. His hair was slightly damp from the shower . He glanced at me and shrugged.

"Nope, not likely. Those guys are so tough to please. They nitpick every little thing that I do. I gotta up my game if I want to play in the first game of the season. No way I'm being the bench warmer." Trey said as he sighed. I put my hand on his arm assuringly.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll knock their socks off in no time. Right, Dan?" I said but there was silence. I glanced at Dan. His blue eyes were wide and he was staring at something behind me.

"Dan, you ok?" I asked. Trey frowned and followed Dan's gaze. Just then he inhaled sharply.I frowned.

"What is it? What's going on?" I asked curiously, dying to know what struck the guys dumb.

"Um, Hannah-" Dan started to say when I whipped my head around and looked over my shoulder. Trying to see what rendered Dan and Trey speechless. But when I saw it, I wish I hadn't. I felt my blood froze but my heart started to double in speed. Liam?!

There he sat in his gorgeous, beautiful glory. He was wearing a dark charcoal suit, custom-made no doubt, judging from the way it molded his tall gorgeous body. He was sitting with 2 men who were wearing equally luxurious suits. The top button of his shirt was open and he looked a little rumpled, which only adds to his allure. Good God, am I salivating?! My hand flew to the corner of my mouth. It was bone-dry, thank goodness.

"Wow..okay..So, are you gonna go there and say hi?" Trey said suddenly as he stared at Liam. I looked at him in horror. No way am I doing that!

"Are you mental? Why would I?" I said as I clasped my shivering hands under the table.

"Look babe, he owe you an explanation for pulling that disappearing act. You deserve to know why he ghosted you. Seriously. Look, let me go over there first and say hi." Dan said as he started to straighten up. My eyes widened and I grabbed his arm, pleading for him to please, please don't approach Liam. He would think I put Dan up to it.