Epilogue

Damien spent his time with the four well as he found out more and more about himself. He found more help through therapy as well and finally started a stabilizing life. He would later work in retailing at a local Kohl's as he struck up college with the right mind.
Elliot discovered himself through the help and techniques of his own therapist, Dr. Picani. Him and Virgil became best friends again, like they were in childhood. He took community college into good hands and works at a clinic as the secretary. He now arrives on time and never seems like he sprinted to get anywhere.
Patton and Logan became an iconic duo when they started to trend online for their 'hipster boyfriends' look. They were truly meant to be. Patton became a daycare assistant out of college because of his love for children while it took Logan longer to reach his goal. Logan made it up there though to become a manager at Amazon.
After a few years out of college, they were the first of the four to get married. Patton engaged on a hike they took in the mountains. Though it was a disaster for Patton because he hated heights, it made Logan cry. The both wore tuxedos with the wedding theme of blue as it is their favorite color.
For Roman and Virgil, it took a while for both of them to get jobs out of college. They juggled careers until Roman was called for a big show production. He would slowly make it close to Broadway Musicals as Virgil found it more difficult to settle for what he wanted. He decided to stay as a barista though because it limited his stress, on good days.
After the two blue boys got married, Roman popped the question to Virgil. They decided to take a break and go to the carnival. Little did Virgil know, he was in for a treat. While on the Ferris Wheel with the sun setting as they sat at the top, Roman popped the question. Virgil accepted, but he knew it was coming because his boyfriend had been skittish the whole night.
They agreed on a early summer wedding in a romantic, yet casual atmosphere. Their happy ending finally awaits them.