Chapter 16

Roman cried hard when he heard that his boyfriend was, once again, unconscious. He sobbed so hard he fell to his knees. He was so broken at this point. He couldn't for a positive now.
      Logan was holding Patton close as he rubbed Roman's head. Patton was crying into his chest, his emotions getting the best of him. The doctor providing the news started to walk away, but Logan called Hey "Uhm, Sir?"
        The doctor looked in question, "yes?"
         "Thank you," Guys Logan told him with a faint smile.
         "You're welcome," The doctor smiled faintly back before making his leave.
         Patton had already moved to his brother's side, an arm around his shoulder. Roman was gone though. All in his thoughts. He was having a Panic Attack.
         Logan noticed this and tapped Patton's shoulder to get his attention. It's "He's having a panic attack. I'll get an ice pack for him." Logan mumbled to his significant other, "stay here."
        Patton nodded quickly before Logan rushed off to the nearest doctor.
        Logan tapped her shoulder and she turned to the other, who was panting faintly. "I need an ice pack. My friend is having a panic attack." He explained and the doctor's face changed to worry.
        "Of course, follow me." Me She stated and rushed to a kitchen area.
       Logan followed and explained the situation to her about Roman and Virgil.

           Stop.