Chapter 19

For days at end, my head pounded like two drums at the back of a stadium, but that didn't bring me down. The two emotional brothers were crying waterfalls when they realized that I was me with my full memory. I know Logan well enough that he was most likely crying as well, though he was hiding his face.
After a bit of time, I was able to go home. Roman would not let go of me. I had to assure him that none of what happened was his fault. I know that wouldn't stop him from thinking it was.
"Roman, I'm not a piece of fine china." I muttered as I sat on my bed.
"That's a lie. You are some fine china." He smirked and winked which made me sputter a laugh.
"Stop it and kiss me, dauphin." I pulled his shirt, tugging him down to connect our lips for the first time in months.
He cupped my face with his soft hands as I held his shirt tightly. The kiss was passionate like each other were the other's oxygen. We couldn't get enough of the other and we only wanted more.
He barely pulled away to mutter against my lips, "I missed this," He gave me another kiss, "I missed us."
He pulled me back into the passionate embrace before I mumbled back, "I will always remember you. There's no way I could forget you, my love."
That only made him increase his passion and change our position. He sat me on his lap while he finally sat on the bed. The moment was intense and warm. He filled my room with love and roses that were hidden in the air.
"Oh-!" A voice called and I quickly crawled off Roman's lap and hid my face in a pillow.
I peered from the pillow to see Patton with his eyes covered and a blush covering his face, "uh, I just came in-"
"Patton," Roman whined and Patton blurted.
"I just came in to check up on Virge! I'm his friend, so I wanted to know how he's feeling." Patton shuffles his feet a little, awkwardly.
"'m fine, thanks Patstar." I mutter, giving him a singular finger gun.
"Cool, cool! Well, I'm glad you're, uh, doing well!" He stuttered a bit and headed out the room, running into the doorway.
"Pat, Knock on the door next time, Alright?" Roman suggested and Patton nodded before closing the door behind him.
I looked to Roman who was about as red as his bedsheets. "How about later?" I suggested, with an awkward rub on my neck.
He looked back with an awkward smile, "Yeah, sounds good."
"Cool," I got up and put my pillow down, kissing his cheek before walking out.
I fixed up my clothes as I walked out to Logan talking with Patton, who's head was on the counter. I walked over and looked to Logan with an awkward smile. "What happened?" He blatantly asked.
"He caught us, uh, making out," I scratched my head before looking for food.
Logan sighed and petted Patton's hair before mumbling sweet nothings to him. I smiled as I ate a pop tart. It's nice to be back. It feels like things are finally in order.
Then there was a knock on the door.