Wake up Part 2

Samantha's provo
I love this man.
I love this man.
Omg I love this fucking man!
After I pushed the beds together me and Dilly tried to hop back into our body's but it didn't work. Now you may ask why did you repeat that you love him over and over again? Well he's the reason I can move things. And he's my motivation to come back. However, though he is mine he's not Dilly's.
"Dilly you have to think of something you want and need to go back too. Without you I can't go back. And without me you can't go back. Think of something or so strong that you can't leave behind. Please!"
Now this is me just needing to get back to him before he picks up the blade again.
Though Dilly had so much to live for, she never thought of it that way. She was the suffer in silence type. She never let anyone in and when she did it was rare. So for her to think of something to bring her back would be hard. So when she took my hand and told me to go for it, I kinda thought she was thinking of me. That she'd have her best friend with her and that she would have brought her best friend happiness. We jumped holding hands.
We jumped and
And there we were right back into our body's. It hurts so bad being back in the physical body that has broken bones and bruises. I couldn't speak. It was too hard to speak. I look over at Dilly and she's passed out still and though I want to see if she's back, all I could think about was Mike.
I did my best to clime out of the bed and get to the bathroom. I was in a sense limping and crawling just to get to him. When I got to the door I was on the floor crying because of the pain but also because of this little voice in the back of my head saying I was going to loose him. I banged on the door and I tried twisting the door knob. He had locked the door going in so I couldn't get it open. But a few seconds later he unlocks the door and I almost fall flat on my face. But instead I fall on his legs.
To say he was surprised is an understatement because he jumped and fell along with me. Grateful he didn't hurt himself on the way down. I crawl on top of him and grab his arms to see if he did cut himself.
And that's what I found. One arm empty and one arm with two slits on it. Though I hated that he did them I'm glad he didn't cut so deep to which he needed stitches. No he just needs antibacterial ointment and a bandaid and he'll be fine.
I hug him and cry even more to witch he joins me and we sit there holding each other. Not to long later the nurse comes in and sees us. She says something like "oh my goodness! What are you doing out of bed! Get her back in bed right now and I'll go tell the doctor she is up."
Though I heated her say that at the end she got muffled to which I became sleepy and fell asleep in Mikes arms. I'm just happy to be back and I hope Dilly is back too. When I wake up I'll check on her.

Hi guys sorry it took me so long to update. And sorry it's a short update. I graduated high school and now I'm a college student lol! Comment and let me know what you think about the story. Hope you enjoy !!!