where am I?

Samantha's prov.
I woke up with a splitting head ake. I tryed to get up but someone had me tight in there arms. I turn to look at whonit was i was shocked and relived that itbwas Mike. I shook him a little but he didnt get up so i tryed a little harder but nothing. For some reason i thought of a better way to wake him up. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. And the way Mike is he waent sleeping at all he was waiting for me to kiss him. He responded back and it felt like forever but propebly only 3 min. "Good morning sunshine" I smile at him for saying that but my head ake felt worse, and i grabed my head. He got up and went to the bath room. He soon came back with Idprofin. "Thanks" i said " anext time you get drunk behind my back your going to be in big trouble. Got it?" "Ya im sorry, its just my friend and her brother brought some and being the way i am i drank alot." "Its ok but next time tell me your going to drink alchol ok?" Wow he didnt even ask who brought the alchol and didnt yell at me or nothing. Hes taking it realy smooth. "Whait! My mom dose she know im here? Did you tell her i got drunk and blacked out? Omg im in so much trouble!" "Its ok, your mom knows your here, no she dosent know you got drunk but she dose know you blacked out, so you shouldent be in alot of trouble ok." He called my mom and made sure i wasent going to get in alot of trouble. "Right now your my favoret teacher, you know that?" "Aww thanks" he said with lots if excitement i started getting up and relised that i was in one of hos shirts but no pants. I got in embarrassed and he knew it. "You asked if you could bqrrow a long shirt and took of the dress and puc it on last night. I dont think you remember, but at the same time you were drunk so." "Thanks for every thing Mike." Befor he could say anything i went to the bathroom and closed the door. I did my normal morning rooteain exceped i didnt brush my teath because i dont have a tooth brush here. Then i hered a knock on the bathroom door, i open it and Mike is standing there with a tooth brush in his hand. "You can use this and leave it hear for when we have sleep overs like this again" he had the most cheaseist smile on his face right now. "Thanks again Mike" "If you need anything just ask ok." "Ya" " actuly " he looked at me with wide eyes "hold on ok ill be done in a min." He looked at me now with questioning eyes. I quickly brushed my teeth and though 'whats going on with me' Once I was done i went into his bedroom whrer he was laying on his bed on his phone. 'Whats going on with me?' I thought that and then i climed on top of him and kissed his lips lightly. And then more pasonately. He soon turned us over so he was on top and started kissing my neck. It felt realy good and i moaned real softly. He smiled but then got off me, so i sat up. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing, your just not ready." "Who said we were having sex. Because i didnt" "I just wantnto feel your lips and hot breath on me. I dont know why but I like that about you."i said realy embarrassed. He looked at me and pulled me over to him and sat me on his lap. He started playing tith my hair and soon after started kissing and sucking the back of my neck. I think now that he knows that i like that hes going go use it  as an advantage but i dont care. All the sudden my phone starts ringing."Why dose it have to be at the good parts ugh" i mummbled to my self but Mike herd what i said and started laghing. I grabed my phone and sat back on Moke's lap. "Hello?" "Omg where are you last night you and that misery man were so amazing here im hending you the photos." "Ok and thanks ill call you latter just text me ok?" "Ya loves you babe" loves you too" Mike looked at me with a mad but questioning face. "It was just Dilly ok, no need to worry got it" he then made an o face. I got the photos Dilly sent me. Omg one of them we were kissing in like in frount of the whole school. I turned bright red and Mike leand over and looked at the pictures too he then smiled and took my phone away. "What are you doing with my phone?" " Im just sending them to me" soon after he gave me my phone, when i unlocked it it was a picture of him and i looked at his phone and it was a picture of me. I smiled and kissed his lips and then went to his neck. We spent the whole dag together and then he took me home. We hung out at my house for an hour and he looked at his watch, it was already 10:30 pm my mom was comming home at 11pm "I should get going" i gave him a sad face but i knew he had to go so i wajed him to the dook and gave him a kiss and he left. About 15min after he left Dilly came and we talked ans she spent the night, but im suprized my mom hasent yelled at me yet. Dilly was all ready aslep befor i went to bed i got a message saying <BABE:Go to the balcony.> I do as im told and Mike is standing there i go up to him and give him a hug and kiss him. "What are you doing hear?" I wispered, and then point to dilly laing on one side of my bed. "I came to say good night and that i love you. But the real reason i came hear was i wanted to see you"😍. I kissed him "I love you too now go befor Dilly or my mom see you. Ok" He kissed me "Good night" "Night, sweet dreams" "oh my dreand will be sweet because they will be of you" i smile at his remark and i lay in my bed and soon fell asleep.

I hope you guys like it i think this is the best chaprer ive wrote so far. 😁