time to wake up

Samantha's Provo
I woke up refreshed and in no pain. I stood up and stretched and when I turned around I saw a broken Samantha and a broken hearted Mike. I called his no but didn't get an answer I look over and see Dilly worse than the broken me. But I saw another Dilly looking at her body.
"Dilly?"
"Ya oh hi love"
She said while wiping her tears
"Are you ok"
" Umm"
"Tell me the truth"
" No I'm not!"
That's when she broke
"We're both in here in a comma and cat get back into are body's yet. I've tried you got hurt and everyone's in pain wanting you to come back to earth. I wanted you to be happy and that ass hole ran into us. I just feel bad and like it's my fault that your hurt and not fully alive with your true love. I mean his birthday is today and he can't be happy. I'm sorry to both of you."
"It's not your fault and you don't have to be sorry. It was an accident."
I walk up to Mike and run my fingers through his hair.
"He'll just have to deal with but me for a while and maybe even move on."
I start to tear up and Mike begins to wake up and looks at me
"Samantha?"
"Yes love, wait you can see me"
He blinks his eyes a few times
"I must still be dreaming"
He lays there stairing and my lifeless body. And soon falls back to sleep.
My hope was given up and I start to think of everything's ng that happened. Got ng through the accident. Then I think.....
If we got into the comma together we have to get out of it together. I tell Dilly this and she thinks it would work but we have to move the beds together. But when we try we just fall right through

Time skip
After about 50 more tries we kinda gave up. Sitting there dong nothing. Mike woke up a little while ago and still haven't left my side.
"Oh love please come back I need you."
'Knock knock knock'
I look towards the door and Iza walked in with the gifts we got Mike yesterday.
"Umm hey Mr. Martin I just uhh wanted to give there to you. There from us 3 girls. We got them yesterday. Happy birthday I uh guess. And don't worry the doctor said she'll wake up soon."
"Thanks Iza "
"No problem. I just wanted to give them to you. I'll just leave you to open them. Oh and open the small one last Samantha's order. Bye"
"Ok bye"
I wanted to be there when he opened them. I wanted to see him with my human eyes and hug him and kiss him.
He puts the gifts down and my gostly self went up to him and hugged him. He didn't feel it though.hr got up and went into the bathroom and broke out crying. I went through the door and saw he had something shinny. I got closer and he held it up to his wrist.
Nonono stop!
I tried and tried but I couldn't tuch him. I have to get back in my body. Uhhhg!!
"STOP!!"
The razor flew out of his hands and on to the floor.
I realize I am really and deeply in love with him that I can do such thing. I went through the door leaving him confused walked up to my bed and moved it closer to Dilly's.
"Let's do this"
"Wait how did you?"
"I'll tell you later let's go."
"Ok"
We held hands going back into our body's and I knew that it was are time to wake up.