Sister Twister

The next morning I woke up with a massive hangover and with Mike still sleeping, but he was holding on to me like his life depended on it. I sat there and watched him sleep. And the I thought 'why are guys cuter when their asleep.' I yawned and cuddled back in to his chest, and as if to ruin the moment his phone rang.
"Hello" Mike said half asleep
I couldn't hear the person on the other line
"Its to early in the morning"
"UGG Lucy I love you but stop, your always on me about that. Cant you just leave me alone." He is talking to a girl. All the sudden I felt something in the pit if my stomach, and I didn't like it.
"Lucy ill call you back later let me get some sleep ok" "Ya·······Ya·······OK well love you bye"
I pretended to be asleep and he suprisingly didn't know that. He looked at me and cudled up clover and kissed my lips. I kissed back which suprised him. I got on top if him and kissed more deeply. "Mine" I wispered quietly. "I am yours." "Then who was that?" I asked confused. "Thats my sister Lucy, you'll meet her soon." "Oh umm." "Why was some one jealous?" "No ······maybe." "Hahaha" "Your a jerk!" "Actually she wanted us to all go out to dinner tonight" "Thats great but dose she know that I'm still in high school?" "Ya she dose and don't worry she'll keep our secret." "Ok"  To tell the truth i'm nervous about meeting his sister. I hope I don't do something idiotic. Mike told me to take a shower but I didn't. When he wasent looking I left and went home. I took a shower curled my hair then I got a phone call from Mike
"Hello"
"Where are you! Are you ok! Did something happen to you!" "I'm fine babe, I'm at my house, and nothing happened to me so don't worry." "You could have told me you went home" "sorry" "its ok just tell me if you leaving" "ok" as he continued talking to me about tonight I was looking for Advil for my head. It hurs like hell! Once I found the bottle and opened it there was nothing in it like WTF! Who put an empty bottle back like really. "Shit" I mummbled "what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm just out of advil but I'll be fine ill pick some up later." "Ill bring you some" "You don't have too." "But I still will." "I love you" "hehe I love you too." We talked a little bit more and said our byes I then say down and started reading
~Time skip~
It was almost time for us to go meet his sister and my head still hurt I had on the green dress mike got me and was waiting for him to pick me up. I was a little lonely because my mom was out of town with my ant and my uncle took my cousins to see my grandma in Florida. I hereditary a nock on my door so I went down stairs to see who's here when I opened the door no one was there I closed the foor and when I went to you back up stairs I was grabbed and picked up off the floor. "Aaahhhh!!" I punched who picked me up in the chest and when I went to throw another punch I realized that it was Mike and he was trying to catch his breath. "Oh my god! Mike I'm so so so sorry I thought you were an intruder or something!" "He it o-ok just let m-me cat-ch my br-eath. I for-got you took box-ing." "Ya again I'm sorry." "Ohh now that I can breathe here" He handed my the advil and I took 4 of the pills out. "Are you realy going to take all 4 of those?" I didn't answer I helped him up and went into the kitchen and got 2 classes of coold water. "Here take these they will help with the pain I caused." "I'm fine don't look down but thanks" "ya thanks for bringing them." "I'm glad I did hahaha" "hehe"
"Ok lets go!" "Ok let me use the bathroom befor we go." "Ok"
As we were driving to who knows whair because no one told me whair we were going. All I know is were going to eat with his sister. After a 45 minute drive we were at our destination. It was an old logged cabin but it looked beautiful. "Its beautiful" "zi know we use to go no vacations up here." We went inside and there was a lady cooking and she looked just like Mike with longer hair. She was really cute too. "Lucy" mike said I'm a happy tone. "Michael!! Its so good to see you again!" Michael?? "Ya you too and you know I go by Mike now right." "Ya but I like Michael though." "Ok and this Samantha my girl friend and soon to be fiancee." "Hey don't get too ahead of yourself enles you want another blow to the stomach." He took 2 steps away from me and we all started laughing. Then Lucy came up to me and gave me a hug "Its so great to finally meet you Samantha I've heard a lot of good things about you." "Thanks its really nice to meet you too!" "Dinner is just about ready why dontbyou guys go settle in for now." "Settle in??" "Oh ya were staying here for a few days." "Why didn't you tell me this I don't have anything with me?!" "Don't worry I packed somebof your stuff when you were in the bathroom and the stuff you left at my house." "Wow ok but you still didn't tell me." "Ya and I'm sorry." Sold I forgive him just yet or play it cool?
"Can you forgive me please?" "Mmmm why should I?" "Bec...." "Diners ready!!" "Coming!" I went to the dining room and Mike followed. He dosent seem too happy because he didn't stop next to me but I know what he's trying to do, and 2 can play at that game. Hehe I'm so bad sometimes.
~time skip~
I was laying in bed and Mike was still avoiding me. Should I forgive him? His stuff was in here but he was down stairs. I got up and went down the stairs really quietly to see him sleeping on the couch that unfolds to be a bed. I went over to him and layed next to himand cuddled up close and kissed his lips lightly. Its almost like I'm half on him half off. When I pulled back his eyes were open and he was smiling. I smild back "what?" "Nothing, just your way of forgiving me is cute." "I haven't forgave you yet. So you better come upstairs and make it up for me." He smiled at me and followed me up stairs to our room.
Once we were up there he picked me up and kissed me. "Mmm mike" "you have to be a bit quiet because of my sister." He put me down and we both got undressed. Then he took me over to the bed and kissed me again then he started kiasing down my body teasingly. "M-mike don't tease me." "Ok but it will hurt a little ok" as he said that he placed himself at my entrence and started pushing in "aahhh mm-mike" "Samantha you feel good" once he was all the way in he looked at me "is it ok if I move?" "Y-ya" as he moved in and out of me my moaning got louder so he kissed me to mufle them.
O

nce we were done we layed there cuddled up as close as we could get. "Am I forgiven now?" He said with a smile "mmm I'm not shure are you?" "Only you can say if I am forgiven or not." "Ok well  you ar.." I was cut off with a pashonate kiss. One he pulled away I said "your forgiven" "Good haha"
After that we were quite "night love you" "live you too night"
Once he fell asleep I was all alone I couldent sleep so I slipped away and got dressed I took my phone so he wouldent worry that I was gone and I went on a walk it was such a clear beautiful night and it looked amazing!
After my walk I went and sat on the rocking chair on the porch and I'm not sure when but I fell asleep.

Okguys I'm sorry I haven't updated. 1 I've been really busy with work and my family\friends so ya. 2 part of my story was deleted so i had to rewrite it and 3 a few of my family members past away RIP so ya I've been busy. Ill try to up lode the next part soon ok loves yous guys please tell me what you think!!