the act of jealousy

Dillys prov
I was in school waiting for samantha with my boyfriend Joradan. All the sudden i see samantha and Mr Martin walking in to the school toghether. All i wanted to do was rip him to sheads. But like i always do i restrained my self and squeased Jordan's hand tightly. He then looked at me with a confued look and i thought it would be best if i just look away. "Hey" i looked at jordan when he said that and he kissed me. Me being off gared backed in to a wall and he kissed me even more desperate. "Oooooo" i hear samantha say behind jordan. As he broke the kiss i was as red at a cherry tomato. And samantha looking at me with a huge smirk on her face. I was embaressed but then i look past samantha and see Mr. Martin. I frowned and walked away. Jordan knew somthing was wrong but he didnt ask me anything, he knew better. I realy do love him and he knows me so well.
Samanthas prov:
I knew something was up with Dilly but i dont know what. Ill call and ask her later. Once Dillt walks to the lunch room with Jordan, Mike pulls me towards the band room. "She realy dislikes me dosent she." I thought about that for awhile. "Ya, i gess she dosent like you. That might be a bit of a problem but whatever." I looked at my scedual because its a new semester and new classes. But i got to keep the same band class which both me and Mike were happy about.
Time skip
Im in bio class i just got here and i see this cute guy walks in. He smiled when he saw me. I just blushed and my bio teacher said his seat was infront of mine.when he sat down he turned around and looked at me with a smile. "Hi im Al whats your name?" "Samantha" "Samantha mmmm i like that name but can i call you Sam for short?" "Ya if you want too" Al then smailed at me and my mind went blank. All i could think about was hus cute face and great shaggie pitch black hair. I was brought buck to reality when he asked if u was dating any one. "Ummmm" i got to think of something to say. "No im not what about you?" "No but hey would you like to hand out with me and one of my friends?" "Whats his name?" "Jordan i actuly belive your friend is dating him so she can hang out with us too." Ill like that but we do have to ask them first." "We, i like that, we." I started laghing and u found out we like the same bands, animes, and we are in band together. He also plays the trupet.
We were walking to band class and didnt even know that Mike was waching me. Me and Al sat next to each other and started practicing. Mike then called me over to him and pulled me in to the sound room. "What do you need?" " I need you to stop flurting with Al." " One um not flurting im just trying to be friends with him and two why cant i hang out with him i could use more friends. And three why are you acting like this? Are you jealous?" "No, yes, i dont know but still." I cut him off "Just take me out somewhere after school any where ok. And we will be together for a while." "Ok, fine" he thenkissed me and we went avout for the rest of class.