My birthday suprise pt2

Dilly's prov:
After i left i couldent concentrate but luckly i finnished all of my finals before i walked in on them. When the bell rang i went to mg locker and samantha was waiting for me. I open my locker and gave her one of her jackets and i grabed mine. "Dilly im so-" i cut her off" Dont say anything its my falt for not knocking so dont worry about it. But i will knock his teeth in if he hurts you. And i will let him know that."thats when we both started laghing and we walked to the band room together. When we get ther Mr M. was waiting for samantha. When he saw me he slightly blushed and looked away from me. When i knew we were all alone in the band room i went up to Mr M. "If you ever hurt samantha and i hear about it i will kick your ass even if i get arrested for it you got it." "Y-ya dont wo-worry about it" he is kind of scared of me isnt he. YAY my reputation is still going for me. And if you dong know me its ever since 3 grade boys were afraid of me and that in clued upperclassmen. After a few seconds had passed samantha started to lagh and because of her snorting i lagh too. "If you are trying out for the musical tarzan go go information meeting in the choir room." Some lady said on the innercom. "Well thats my cue wish me luck" i gave samantha a hug and went to the meeting.
Mike's prov:
After that event full talk with samantha's friend Dilly we went to my house. I called samantha's mother and told her that i was going to study with samantha the rest of the day and i will bring her home later. Luckly her mother alowwed it she even said that samantha fell asleep over here she could spend the night. Me and Samantha get dress. At 6 we went and ate dinner. We went to this amazing resterant. I ordered fedichine and samantha ordered a saled with a side of strawberries. We had difderent conversations. After we finished that i orrdered a strawberrie cheese cake withoug samantha knowing and we left. The movie starts an nine and its 8:30, so we goin and get settled down it out seats.
•Time skip•
After the movie was over we went to my house. When we got there i grabed the cheese cake and put a candle in it then i lit it. I sing happybirthday to her and she blew out the candle. We ate cheese cake and talked we were having fun.
When we were going to bed we laid next to each other and snugeled up together. When i thought she was asleep.
Sexual actvity ahead you've been warned
I tryed to get up to get some water but alk the sudden samantha was on top of me. She started kissing me and then moved down to my neck. It felt nice the way she did it. She bit softly on my ear lob and i moaned a little. "So this is your sweet spot" she said grinning ear to ear. She then bit it again. I took off her shirt and her bra and undawear were exposed it me. She blushed slighty and that just turned me on more. I flip us around so im on top and start to kiss down her body. I knew she liked it because little gasps came out of her mouth every time i kissed her body. I took off her bra and started sucking in her nipples. After about 10 minutes i stoped and cuddled back up withher she clung to me like a new born baby to there mothers. "Did you have a greate day?" "I had one of the best days of my life todah asn it was all because of you." We both soon fell asleep.