BFF or BF Deth

Samantha's provo
Its been a few days wan we were heading back home tomarrow. Lucy left a few hours ago because she had to get home to her family. So it was just me and Mike together. We disided to go swimming at the beach. "Are u excided?" "Ya! Why wouldn't I be hehe." "Do u have everything you need?" "Ya do you?" "Yeo lets go." "Yay!"
Once we got there we set up everything awayfrom every one even though there were only about 10 people here. While I was waiting in Mike, I want to the edge of the water and felt the cool but warm sensation of the water. "Such a beautiful view." "Ya the sun glistening off the water is so beautiful." "Oh that's beautiful too." I hit him playfully and he laughed. "Lets go" I ran and took off my dress that was iver my 2 piece bathing suit as he too off his shirt. "Damn" I said and ran to the water and as soon as its gotten waist deep I dove under water and swam as far as I could. Once I came out of the water seen that I was pritty far so I waited for Mike to get here. Once he got thair I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head in his shoulder. "Mike is something wrong? You haven't been acting your self." "No I'm fine." "Ni your not tell me what happend last tume you came out here please. Please tell me." "Ummmm uh ok. So the last time I came out here and the reason I don't really come out here is because at the time I had a girlfriend who I cared about. I went over to get her stuff but when I opened the door I seen she was on top of a guy. She cheeted in me. But that's not the reason I broke down in tears. The reason was she cheeted in me with my best friend. That's the part that broke my heart. And every time I come here it reminds me if that." "If you don't mind me asking, what is his name?" "His name was Jack." "Ok 2 things." "What" "1 I'm sorry that happend too you and 2 thank you." "For what?" "For telling me this and beeing open with me." "I love you" "I love you too babe."
After a few more hourswe got out and went to this ice cream shop that was verry popular called scoop-d-doop. "What do you want?" "Did you really just ask that question?" "Ya and I don't know why." "Ya me nether." "Ok so that would be a strawberry and mint chocolate ice cream." He said to the guy taking are order. "Ok that will be $3." We sat at arw table and waited for are ice cream. "Mike? Is that you?" This guy said as he came up to are table. "It depends who's asking." he said not looking up at the man. "Its me Jack, Jack Mull." The grip of his hand on mine tightend and he looked up at the guy with no emotion. Thats when I knew this was his ex-bestfriend.
Mikes provo
I cant believe it. Its him. The ine I never wanted to see again. "It is you were have you been how's life. Is this your girlfriend?" He smiled at her and she glared at him but I didn't care I blocked her from his veiw. "I moved, I have a job as a teacher, I've been good without you, and yes so stay away from her got it!" "Ya ya calm down. Im not getting at your girl." "Thats what you said last time" I wispered "I just want to say sorry and that I would like to at least be on good terms ok?" Should I belive him? I was going to decline but I felt Samantha squeeze my leg so I looked at her and she wispered in my ear give him a chance "fine" "You have one lat chance." "Thank you" "do u want to come to our cabin for a little?" Smantha asked politely. "That would be nice as long as its fi e with you Mike." "Ya its fine." I knew if I didn't agree then that I would have agreed another way from Samantha's tricks.
Time skip to cabin
We all say there talking like normal people and played kings in corners. We were actuly having fun but then I got a call from Lucy so I got up went upstairs and took the call.
Call start
"Hey what's up?"
"Cab u pick me up from the air port hey cancelled my plain because if the storm that's going to hit soon." "Ya we'll be there shortly." "Ok thanks."
End call. Once I went back down stairs Jack was in the floor holding his junk as Samantha punched his face a few times. "Whow who what happend?" I ask as I pull Samantha back and sit her down the help jack2onto the couch. "She tryed to get at me and when I said in she kicked me were the sun dint shine and started punching me!" He must thi know um an idiot. "Babe what happened?" I say with a sturn voice. "Sit down don't do anything ok" "ok" when I looked at her face ine of her cheeks were red. THAT BITCH!! "YOUR DEAD!! " "STOP!!" "Ill kill him later calm down and sit. Ok so once you went upstairs he came over and sat were you were at next to me. We were talking then out of no were he kisses me. And what he didn't realise is that he kissed a cimmited girlfriend whi took kick boxing. And I kick boxed his ass. And I'm about to do it again if he disent get out soon." "Ok, get out of this cabin and never come back or so help me god your dead." "What the fuck! Your gana belive this hoe over your bro?" Did he just call himself my bro? Actuly did he just call Samantha a hoe? I started to get up to punch his ass but Samantha stoped me. "He called me it let me take care if it." "Be my gest." This is gana be fun. She grabed him by his coller and punched his face hared as hell. And then she took out her phone and called someone. "Ya Umm I was herassed by this guy and ill be bringing him too you guya soon. Ok, ok thank you bye." "Want me to get the car?" "Ya but can I uae your tie? Or xan you find a rope?" I got a rope and gave it to her. She tied his hands and legs together. She then dragee him the the car and asked for my help to put him in. Wich I gladly did. Once we got to the police station she undid his legs but grabed the ripe still wrapped around he's hands and took him into the police station. "Hello, my names samabtha I called about a guy who hurassed me and this is him." "Ok thank you we'll take it from here but we di need you to answer sime questions for us ok?" "Yea ma'am, Mike can u wait for a little while?" "Y-" "he can come too." "Ok Thank you."

After asking Samantha questions a guy came in and wispered in her ear. "Ok thank you. So we have good news for both of us. 1 he will begoing away for what he did to you but not just that, what he did to 12 other families too." "What" I asked. "He raped any girl in a familie and killed them all after that. Your lucky to get out alive." "Oh my god!" "Its ok calm down Samantha." I said as calmly as I could. "Who knew that a teenage girl could take down a rapper and a mass killer. We thank you." Then a man came in and gave Samantha a medal. Wich was kinda weird but I don't care. After they let us go we had picked up Lucy and went to the cabin ate pasta and went to bed. I knew she was still shaken so I did what I thought would help. I kissed her. We kissed for what seemed like forever. When we broke it she looked at me with the bigest smile ever "I love you to the moon and back" she said. "And to infinity and beyond!" We both burst out laughing. It started to storm Wich gave us a nice peaceful quietness with inly the sound of rain. We soon fell asleep in each others arms.
Night Samantha, I love you. Forever and always. ♥️🌚

Hi lovelys! So this is the next part and I hope you liked it! Please tell me what you think! Loves yous guys! 😙💖