Interview pt2

Samantha prov.
I woke up the next morning and didn't want to get out of bed. I was tired from crying all night.  Why did this have to happen to me? I look at the time and I woke up 2 minuets till my alarm so I layed there till it went off.  I got up and went to the bathroom and saw dry tear marks on my skin.  I took a showered and then got dressed.  I put on black skinnys and a blue tank top with a black through over.  "Oh shit!!"  I remembered I had to do the intervew with Mike today.  I called up Dilly and asked her to be my Camra guy and luckily she said yes.  Once I got to school I seen Mike.  I tryed to stay away from him but he noticed me as soon as I walked in the door.  So I just keped waling to the lunch room to meet up with Dilly.  We talked a lot in tell the bell rung the we went our seprate ways
Time skip
The day went by relay slow.  But lucky me because I still have to do the interview with Mike.  Me and Dilly heded for the band room to were Mike was and I just got nervous.  I hid behind Dilly and she just gave me a confused look.  "Hi Mr.  Martin Samantha and I are here to interview you."  "Ok come on in"  As we walked in his eyes were on me.  "OK I'll be asking the questions and Dilly will be recording oK?"  I say without looking at him. "Ya whatever"  okay what is love to you?"" Love is a feeling you get when your around that one person and you get this frenzy feeling and you don't want it to end. " that made my heart beat faster.  The rest of the interview went OK in tell I asked" are you dating and one right now.? ""I don't know Samantha am I!? Am I?! Because I don't know if I am at the moment." "Im going to go because this isent my buisness" "yang you should go"" by Dilly see got later." "Ya see you later and good luck." Mike looks at me well I go and lock the door. I walk up to him and I sit on his lap and kiss him. "I'm so sorry I messed up badly and I know I shouldent have freaked out on you.  Please forgive me I don't know what ill do without you Mike." I say well tears fall from my eyes "I was up all night thinking about how we migjt get pulled apart and it just made me cry.  I cryed all night thinking me and you wernt going to be together and it made me sad Mike.  It made me believe that you would leave me." "Its OK Samantha I did the same thing last night and your not the only one to blame.  I shouldent have hurt you and I shouldent have ever left I sorry tool." "Are we still dating tho?" "Yes of course we are" after that we went to his house and we cuddled together and stayed like that the rest of the night. 

Yay I updated people I hope you like it love you guys.

Me and My TeacherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara