What she thinks of me

Mike's Provo
Its been a few days since we got here. And some things have changed in me and I could tell. Im not sure what's changed but I know something has.
"Mike are you ok?" "Umm ya, why'ed you ask?" "Because something off about you and it makes me nervous." My sister said in a scared tone. "Im fine. Like really fine." "Oh ok." "I want to show you something" She said with the bigest smile ever. "Now im scared." I say laughing. She looked into the livung room were Samantha was. And I got a little nervous because of that. She took out her phone and put the volume all the way up so me and Samantha could hear it from where were at. And pressed play on the voice recording. And I heard my sister's then Samantha's voice come through it.
Start of recording
"Ok ill start. Mmmm what do u like most about my brother?" I thought for a moment then answered. "I like everything about him but if I had to choose 1 thing it would be tje way he looks at me with such caring eyes and dint get me wrong his lips are amazing too but I love his eyes more than anything." "Wow!"
End if recording
Wow indeed. At the end if that Samantha was trying to get the phone from Lucy and almost had it too. "You promised!" "Ya I did. I promised not to SEND it to him. I didn't say I wouldn't show him. Lol!" "Wow your cruel!" After Samantha went back into the living room Lucy played a different recording of Samantha singing and then she joined in. Damn she has an amazing voice. "TURN IT OFF OR SO YOU'LL NEED HELP FROM GOD HIMSELF TO STAY ALIVE!!!" "Ok ok I'm turning it off damn"
"Samantha can I talk to you up stairs please." I know I need to calm her down. But her being mad is kind of hot hehe. Oh my god I sound like a school girl sometimes. "Umm ya ok." Once we got up stairs I shut and locked the door to are room and pulled her on to my lap facing me and huged her tight. "Is somthing wrong?" "No not at all, I just want to hold you." "Ok" "I umm." "You what?" "ILoveyoureyesto! Iloveeverythingaboutyou, youreyeslipsvoice! I love you!" "I love you too but repeat what you said slowly please." "Ok I Love your eyes to! I love every thing about you, your eyes lipsvoice! I love you!" "Thank you Babe I love everyth8ng about you too. And I love you to the moon and back."
Im glad she feels the same. We spent the rest of the day like that together. Her intop of me with the tv on. Drifting to sleep.

Hi loves! 2 in a row yay. I hope u like it and please tell me what you think. Loves yous guys! And PS I'm sorry for any spelling problems