Please wake up

Mike's Provo

I was waiting and waiting and waiting it was dark outside and I was getting scared. But then  I got a call. It was from Samantha's phone.
Call starts
"Hello this is the hospital calling. We found that you were the most called and reliable to this person then. We wanted to tell you that Samantha has been in to a accident. We have already told her parents and they said to call you too. We are sorry to have to inform you of this."
End call
I hung up the phone grabbed my keys and left.
I rushed to the hospital and ran inside going up to the front desk and saying Samantha's name.
They told me too much 320.
I didn't wait for the elevator and ran up the stairs. Once I got there her mom was just leaving so I asked if I can go see her.
"I know you two are dating."
"What umm ok. Are you ok with this."
"Yes I am she's been so happy with you and I believe you can protect her. I love her so much and just want her to be happy and if that's with you then fine."
"I'm glad that your fine with it because I really love her too. And I want her happy and if she's not happy with me then I'll let her go."
"Good you may go in now, but they said she's in a comma and they don't know when she'll wake up. Dilly's also in there in the same stance but she was hurt worse. They said she through herself over Samantha to save her life. The driver from the other car is in a different room and will most likely go to jail once he's all healed up."
"Ok thank you for the information."
I went in and almost started crying. Samantha was all scratched up with cotton wrap around her head. Her right arm was broken. I look over at Dilly and her left arm and leg are broken she's scratched up everywhere. She looked way worse that Samantha. But I'm really grateful that she protected my love. I can always trust her.
I went up and grabbed Samantha's hand and kissed it letting my tears flow and not holding back. What was she doing out there anyway.
I stayed with her all night.and fell asleep crying right next to her.

"Please wake up baby please. I love you too much to be without you."

"Please wake up"

Hey guys so 2 in 2 days that's new. I hope you like it even if it's sad. Leave comment on what you think about it and what you want to see happen in this story. Thanks everyone!!!