The unknown

It been a few days sence me and Mike made up. We were getting along really well now that we got that settled. But we needed more time to ourselves. Every time we try to do some thing some one would interrupt. "Hey Samantha can you come over to my house today." Dilly asked. "Umm in not sure if I can I have to finnish my history project." "You could just say that your going on a date with Mike. Ill just ask Titi and Jordan to come over." "Sorry Dilly" "Its OK. Ill see you later then." "How did I get a friend like you?" "I don't know but you are lucky." "Well im going to g…" RING RING! I get a call frim Mike  "Give me one sec ok."
Start of conversation
Hello
Hi babe. Whats up
Umm I can't hang after school sorry
Its OK did some thing happen with work
Umm ya I have to go to multiple meeting
Ok well im gana go to Dillys then I love you
Love you too bye
Bye
End of conversation
"So your now coming over?" "Ya but still invite Titi and Jordan"
(Time skip)
Are hang out turned in to a sleep over which luckly her parents arnt home and her brothers are sleeping over some where elnce. So Titi slept on one couch Dilly and Jordan shared Dilly's bed and I slept on the other couch which was a pull out bed. All the sudden I heard my phone vibrating. I pick it up and Mike was calling me.
"Hi"
"Hey"  he dosent sound so good
"Are you ok"
"Umm yes"  he's lieing I know it
"Are you sure"
"Yes I mean no I mean in not sure"
Ya something is up
"Ok come to Dillys house and ill meet you out frount"
"Im all ready here."
"Ok ill be out in a minute OK be right there bye"
"Ya"
I hung up the phone and grabed a jacket and went out side.
"Hi babe what's wrong" I ask and he just walks up to me and hugs me. "Mike what's going on?" "I missed you" "Mike I missed you too but tell me what's wrong." "Im not fully sure myself" "Hey is everything all right out here." Dilly asked coming out to were we are. "Umm in not sure." "Ok well its too cold to be out here come on in and ill  put you too in the spare bedroom so you guys can sleep and then talk in the morning. Ok" "Thank you so muck Dilly. I know you dislike me but your nice even though you dislike me." "Ya no prob just no sex OK and also because your dating my best friend I kind of have to deal with it so ya. Now get your buts inside or you'll catch a cold. And now in sounding like my mother." We all started laughing as we walked in side Dillys house. Me and Mike went to the spare bedroom and put the blankets we needed on the bed and I herd the door get sut and locked. I turned around just to be picked up and placed on the bed as Mike kissed me. I fliped us over and started nibling on his sweet spot and he let out a small moan. "I said no sex!" "Ya no sex you didn't say anything about sweet spots of kissing so go away!" After she left I continued but he stoped me. "Ok what's wrong tell me now!" "A student said they saw us making out in the band room. And now there putting me under a whole lot of test and Im not sure if I can handle it. And I could lose my job and you because of this stupid kid." "There probably going to call me to the office to take some test too so don't worry its going to be all right ill handle it ok. So now let's get some rest." "And this is why I love you. you always make me feel better." I kisses him and went to nible in his sweet spot but he got mine first and switched us around. I the heared a noise and told Mike to be quiet. It was climbing from Dillys room next door. We got up and went to the her door and then we started banging on it and yelled "YA NO SEX YOU GOT IT!!" "FUCK OFF!!" Dilly and Jordan said in unicine.