Explaning

I walk into the house and sigh. I turn around and jumped about 5 feet in the air because Dilly and Titi were standing there with there arms crossed. "What" i asked. "Explan now" they say at the same time. We go to the living room and i told a half lie and half truth. "My mom said that he offered to take me home for the rest of the year and he's also tutaring me in algabra." "He are band teacher." Titi said. "Dont judge a book by it's cover" Dilly said. We hung out for a while and then they left and I did my home work and went to bed.
.....................................................................
Next day

Today i got up at 6am, took a shower and got dressed. Im wairing a pair of black leggings, a white tank top, and a black and white shaw. I walk down stairs and my mom was sleeping on the couch for some reason. I didnt want to wake her so i just grabed my stuff and walked to school.
When i got to my locker Dilly was there waiting for me. I smile and she did the same. And we talked about boys and laghed alot. When the minute bell rang we parted ways and went to our classes. "Omg all my classes are so boring" i mummbled.

Band class
I got to class on time, but i wasen't in a good mood. So when Mr. Martin/Mike said "hi" i keeped walking to my seat in the back. I think he's mad now because he made us do a surprise note test for him. Each of us had to go into the hallway one by one to take the test. When it came to my turn i went into the hallway and he just looked at me. "Sorry im not in a good mood" I said to him and then he shook his head up and down meaning to say ok. He then grabed my hand and pulled me in to the empty room next to us. And pushed me up against the wall with alot of force. I whimpered because of the pain. He picked me up and started kissing me. He licked my bottem lip asking for entrance, and i let him in. He fought for domance, but i wasent even trying. For some reason my mood lightened and i gess he noticed be cauae he said "you having a better day now." I shook my head yes and kissed him again. He broke the kiss and put me down. He said "You get an A for this quiz" and walked out of the room. I stood there with my mouth slightly parted thinking he is such a jerk. After the bell rang i whated for every one to leave because its last period and i want to go home. I gess i was staring at Mr. Martin because he asked if i was ok. I just said "yes" and looked away from him. He got up from his desk, shut and locked the door and came up go me. He grabed me by the hips and lifed me onto my desk and started kissing up my neck. "Can we finish what we started at your place if your mom isen't home?" I coulden't answer him so i shook my head yes and we left.