The New Year

Almost a week has pased and its New years eve. Im spending new years with my moms brother because my moms at work. I got invited to Dilly's party but i my mom and uncle said i couldent go so now im stuck hear with my uncle and 3 anoying cosins. Its just as bad for Dilly because she has to babysit 3 kids and there all boys. Im soo bord. Its only noon and i dont have internet on my phone. But at least i can still text. I look at my phone and it says i have a missed call i look at who called me and it says 'you missed a call from babe.' "Why did he call me, shouldebt he be out brinking with his friends or something?" I mummble to my self. I call him but he didnt answer, then i got a message 'Go to yhe windo' i did as i was told and he was standing there kinda fancy tho. I open the windo and clim out of it, then i shimie down the drain pipe. I run up to him and huged him as tight as i could. I was glad to see him alot. "You missed me almost as much as i missed you"he said smiling. "Why are you here?" " I came to get you for our tuter lessons" he winked and waled to the door to tell my uncle that I had a tuter lesson planed for today. I didnt think my uncle would let me go but Mike is good at lieing and my uncle let me go. We got to his house and went in side once i closed the door he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. He then picked me up and set me on the couch gently and kissed me even harder. When he brok the kiss he got up and went in to the kichen and brough out shampain glasses and different typed of expencive alchol. We spent new years together. When it hit midnight he got down on his knees "My resolution for this year is go love you and never hurt you, i will always be there for you and i hope you will be there for me to. I love you so much samantha." He then kissed pashinotly. "My resolution is to always be at your sude in hope one day we can tell the world about us and soon live together, i will always be at your side when you need me and even when you dont. I love you more Mike Martin." I kiss him deaply and we spent the night together. At 3am he took me home and i snuck in through my windo and fell on my bed. "Best New Years Ever!" I wispered yelled. Mike called me and we fell asleep together listining to the sounds of each our breathing.