Be my valintines

Ok i know i havent updated in a while but i hope you like it!😘

Samanthas prov
I hate valentines day. Why dose it half to be today. Im only going to school because i get away from the family. "BEEP BEEP!!" I fell of my bed once i herd that."ouch" i go to my window and Mike is outside leaning on his car all dressed up. I hurry to got dressed and than ran out my bedroom door to the stairs almost tripping because of my clumsiness. I ran out the door again almost tripping down the stairs. What is with me today god! It probalary because of how hot he looks today.....wait what my face turns really red omg whyyyyy... As soon as i got out to his car he wasent there. I started looking for him a little bit but couldent find him. "Mike, mike i know your here." "Where could he have gone?" All the sudden i was picked up from behind and broght into a tight hug. "WHAT THE FUCK MIKE!!" "What?" He said with a creepy grin and then he started laughing. "Dont ask what you know what you totaly just scared me. Why are you here?" He then looked at me weired but then smiled and kissed me. "Babe its valintines day and i wanted to selibrate with you." "But we have to go to school." "No we dont i called both of us in. Now come on git in the car!" Umm ok why is he doing this. He always makes me feel like i need to give something back to him. "Hold on ill be back in a sec. Unless you want to come inside." "What about your mom and aunt?" "There at work. And the shit heads are at school alredy. Remember its a late start." "Oh ya! Ok lets go!" We went to my room and i went to my closet and picked out a beutiful bark green and black dress and a black pair of tights. I then started walking to the bathroom but was stoped by a hand grabing my arm. "Where you going?" "To go get changed?" "Why cant you do it in hear? No ones in hear but me." I thought about that. Its not like he hasent seen me naked befor and same for me to him so i gess it was fine. "Ok" i started to change into the the dress and tights. And every time i looked at Mike he was stairing at me with realy pink cheeks. Once i got done doing my hair we left. It was about noon when we left my house because he sat down and started waching a movie so we snugeld up and wached it. I forgot what it was called i think it was The space between us. "Where are we going?" "You'll find out soon enough princess." D-did he just call me princess. I knew that i was red at a tomato now but theres nothing i could do about it. I herd Mike start laughing and he put his hand on my thigh. Im so glad were spending today together. "Oh and you can sleep over at my house i alredy talked to your mom and she said it was fine." OMG this is a dream right. "Cool" i said trying not to sound too excited but failed badly. He smiled tho and it was a smile that i havent seen on him since the day i told him that i loved him. As soon as he stoped the car i kissed him and got out of the car. It was now 2 oclock now. "Wow" i said in amazment. Ive never been to this side of town but this side is amazing. He brought me to a 5 star resterant and took me inside. We ordered and i got an amazing pasta that i liked with alfrado sause on it and Mike got the same. Once we got are food it got really quiet. Kind of good and peacful quiet tho.
After we ate he took me to see the new Death note movie. I love the first one so i was glad i got to see the second one too. We had lots of fun actuly. At the end of the day i find myself sitting on a blaket near the lake eating with him. "Lets go for a swim." " ok give me a minute ok?" "Ok babe but dont take too long." "I wont" he started taking off his clothes and jumped into the water wairing his boxers of cource. I took off my dress and tights. Luckly im wereing a parshel bathing suite. I went to the water and splahed myself a little bit to see how cold it was. After that i started swiming around the pond and then went.to where Mike was. It was nice to.feel the water i liked it. "I love you and thank you for today this is the best valintiens day ever!" "Your welcome and i love you too." I went and kissed him and then splashed him. I started laughing and than swam away and hid behind a big rock before he seen me. "Samantha where are you? Baabbee?! Come on im not going to hurt you" he turned his back to the rock i was hiding behind and started looking on the other side of the lake. Once i was in the clear i swam all the way to him and jumped on his back. "OH FUCKING HELL!!" "Pay backs a bitch right." He started breathing hevaly and i started laughing. I then kissed him on the cheek, then he turned his hed so i took advantage and kissed his lips. After awhile i got cold. "Umm babe." "Yes sweetheart" "Im getting cold can we go to hour house now?" "Ya lets go you can grab a towle from my back seet and just sit in the car ill be there in a sec ok?" "Ya i got it" I did as i was told and sat in the car waiting foe him. Once he got in the car we headed over to his house and changed. I had a few pairs of clothes over hear but all i did was grab a pair of underwheir and one of Mile's shirts and sat on his bed. Once he came out we cuddled up and watched The Outsiders and let me tell you the book is so much better than the movie but whatever. We soon fell asleep in eachothers arms but not befor saying one last i love you.

Thankyou so much for reading i really do hope you like this story. If you have any ideas for any of the storys please tell me. I will try to update more. I love you guys see you soon!