Back to school

Samantha's prov.
Today im back at school and I didnt go go breckfust so i asked Dilly to meet my by her locker. We share a locker so i dont forget my code and cant get my stuff out of it. She really is a good friend and I lover her for it. When she gets to her locker i was standing there with Titi. And Iza pushed Dilly out of the way and huged me. I was happy she missed me. All the sudden she started screaming a little and i saw that Dilly was tickling her sides. I really funny to wach her squarm. "You have no right to tickle me" Iza said with a pouty face. "And you have no right to push me out of your way bitch" Dully said with her arms crossed acrossed her chest. Thats when we all started laghing. It was a great morning. "I got to go, ill see you guys later bye" Iza said leaving and the rest of us keep talking

Mikes prov.
I was walking down the hall to talk to one of the other teachers. As i was walking to the class i notice Titi and another girl, i think her name is Dilly mabe and they were with Samantha in the hall way. Omg she looks so cute, i feel weird. I talk to the teacher i needed to and when i walk out and Samantha and Dilly are still there and Titi is walking to her class. I go up to the girls "Hi girls can i talk to you samantha for a momment?" "Ummm ya sure. Ill talk to you in lunch Dilly loves yous byes" "Bye" I walk down the hall to an empty class room and open it and samantha walks in. When i go im i shut and locked the door as fast as i could. When i turn around shes spinning in the teachers chair. "So what did you want to talk to me for?" After she saks that question she stops spinning. I walk up to her and pick her up and put her on my lap. I wrap my arms around her. "Ive missed you." I could tell she was blushing hared but i didnt care. "Ive missed you too" We sat there for 15 minutes and when i lossen my ars she got up and sat on my lap again but this time facing me. She then grabed my chin and kissed me. I wraped my ars around her again and thought 'whats gotten in to her' but then my mind went blank. I took my tung and licked her bottem lip asking for entrance which she granted. I started to take her shirt off but she stoped me "No right now were in school." I grant her wish and g took her to her class so she wouldent get in trouble for being late. And i go to the band room and wait for the class im teaching.

Samanthas prov.
Adter every thing thaf happend i couldent concentrate on school and i have finals next week i went throughout the day and got in trouble for no doing my work that i had to do in my classes
                       《Time skip》
Ots the end of the school day and im heading to band class. I really dont want go see Mike but it cant be helped. I walk into class and when i see him i turn red i was the first one there and he was going through his files. I sat down and didnt make a single noise at all. I got my trupetbout and waited he tyrned around and juped about 5ft in the air. "Samantha you almost gave me a heart attack!" At thag point more students were walking in "sorry i didnt mean to" i say and went through my music.
After class Mike took me home but no one was there si i let him in and we went to my room i start to take my books out of my bag so i could study and all the sudden Mike icks me up and lays me on the bed. For a scrony guy he is really strong. He stars kissing me and i respond back. We kissed for a while and then he puts his tung in my mouth. He explored my mouth and then started taking ofd my shirt. My mind was blank so i didnt know what was happening. All the sudden i start to take off his shirt for h8m and i un butten his pants. But as i did that i hered the front door open and my mind went back to normal and i quickly put mg shirt back on and mike dose the same and i go to my desk and he opens my door a little. I dont know why he did that but whatever. I sit in one of the chairs by my desk and he sits in the other. And we act like ho was hepling me with studying. My mom came up and open my door the rest of the way. "Hi you two" she says smiling. Oh no shes going to make me babysit the 3 devils again. "Ill watch the devils dont worry" "Thanks samantha you know me so well, ill leave you alone to study and thank you again for doing this for my daughter Mr Martin." "No problem i like to help." He said smiling.
He stayed all night and helped me with my cousens and we all had fun. When we put the 3 devils to bed we went back into my room we hung out and soon fell asleep. I woke up an 1:30 in the morning and Mike was still hear. I got out of bed and looked out the windo and my mom still wasent home. I go back over to the bed and shake Mike but he dosent budge. I shake him even harder but nothing again so i wake him up with a kiss. I think its cheesy when he wakes up because its like sleeping beutie. He then pulls me on top of him and kisses me. When he breaks the kiss i tell him he has to go. But he dosent move, And he just looks at me. Then i relize im still on top of him. I geg off of him and he gets up and then lays back on top of me and kisses my and takes off my shirt. "I-im not r-re-dy" i say studering. "Its ok" and he kisses me again and grabed my boobs it felt weired but good at the same timeand after about 5 minets he gets off of me and puts his shirt on he kisses me and then he leaves. It was a good day. I soon go back to sleep but forgot to put my shirt back on.