Girl's day

Samantha's provo
I woke up around 11:30 in the morning and found myself in a nuce and warm bed. But last time I checked I was on the porch asleep. When I tryed to get up, I felt an arm tighten around me. I looked to see like asleep with me wraped in his arms. I slowly snuck out of his grip and left the room to find his sister in the kitchen. "Morning!" Lucy said "Morning" "So I was wondering if you wanted to have a girld day today and we can go shopping and do other stuff too!" "That sounds like fun Lucy." "I know right! So do u want to go?" "Ya but I will have to ask Mike though." "Dont worry about him I put a note on his phone and told him to call us when he gets the chance so go get ready and we'll have some fun!" "Ok but do you have any coffee?" "Ya here" she said handing me a cup after I drank it I went into mine and Mike's room. I got dressed in a red shirt that kinda shows to much of my boobs and black skinnies with black convers. I kissed Mike on the forehead and went to get Lucy. Once we left we headed for the mall that wan a town away. The car ride was silent exceped for the music in the background. But when a song I knew and loved came in I turned the vilume up and sang aloud to it and all the sudden I hear Lucy start singing ing the alto while I'm on saprano. Ince it was done I seen Lucy stop recording and I laughed because I knew she was going to send that to Mike. I turned the volume d9wn and asked if she wanted to play a game. "Sure what game." "How about 20 questions to get to know each other?" "Ok ill start. Mmmm what do u like most about my brother?" I thought for a moment then answered. "I like everything about him but if I had to choose 1 thing it would be tje way he looks at me with such caring eyes and dint get me wrong his lips are amazing too but I love his eyes more than anything." "Wow!" She seemed amazed by my answer and some how I knew she recorded it too. "Dint send that to him please." "Ok I wont." She's still going to show him it but whatever. "Ok my turn. Uhm Whats your favorite thing to do?"
Time skip
We went through every store and were almost home. Mike called me to make sure everything was going good.
I said yes but something changed about me. He sounded worryes and I told him I'll show him once I got home. And no I wasn't lieing to him. I got my hair dyed from a brown to a redish brown. And also got black tips done. I also got my ears persed wich only hurt a little. I hope he likea it. Once we pulled into the driveway and me and Lucy graved the few bags in the trunk. Mike came out and I hid behind Lucy because I wanted to what for him to see me. Lucy understood this and asked him too take the bags in her hands to the livingroom. She took the bags out of my hand and told be to run to my room. So I did.
Uhg maybe I shouldn't have died my hair. I feel like he wint like it. I hid under the covers for a while. But then I herd the door open. "Samantha is something wrong? Did I do something to make you not want to see me?" Oh in he thinks I hate him. "NONONONONO! You did nothing wrong" I said still covered. "Then why wont you let me see you?" "Because I did something and I'm not sure if you'll like it." "If you like it ill like it just show me what you did." I started pulling the covers iff of me and look down and my hair came in front of my face. I can tell he was a little shocked but lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes. "I like it." "You do?" "Ya it looks good on you." "Thanks" I said pushing my hair behind my ears forgetting I got them perised. "You got your ears perised too?" "Oh umm ya but nothing big." "It looks good too." I blushed. I was worried over nothing. I yawned and he hugged me pulling me into his lap facing him. I hugged him back and he ricked me back and forth and that felt nice. I started to drift iff to sleep. But not befor I hered him say "I love you Samantha. Always and forever." That  I blacked out. Night and I love you too. Everything about you.

So hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated. Being a highschooler with honors classes is kinda hard. But here you go loves! I hope you like it! Loves yous guys!!! See you next time.