How it all happend

Hi my name is Samantha. I was having a normal high school life had friends to talk to, and alot more. I was even a part of the east high band. It was all good till the day i had a strange dream about one of my band teachers. My Dream: "Can i give you a ride home samantha?" Mr.Martin asked. "No ill be fine but thanks any ways." "No just come on its freezing out here. Ill give you a ride, and done worry I told your mother that I will take you home during winter."he told me. "Ok fine as long as my mother knows" i said. I got into the front seat of his car and he started driving away from school. I felt weird, it was like i knew somthing bad was going to happen. Thats when he stoped the car and i looked at him and told him "Whair are we?" He didnt answer the way i wanted him to. He said "Stay still and keep quiet." I did as i was told. He got out of the car and came to the other side and got on top of me. I asked realy quietly "What are you doing?" He said "ima teach you how to have fun." I looked at him weird and h just smerked and started kissing my neck. I could tell that he was happy with the noises i made because he started chuckling. Then he stelarted rubing my clit, and my moans got louder by the minute. Then he started kissing my lips, and that when i shot up out of my bed. End of Dream, I didnt know why i had that dream untill now. (At school): "Ok class," Mr. Martin said "today we start with our new music for our christmas consert ok." Then he looked at me and winked and said "Samantha please see me after class i waould like to talk to you about something." All i said was "ok". (After class) After every one left he looked at me "come here" he said I did as i was told and came and stood in front of him he then grabex my arm and pulled me on his lap and kissed my neck. All i could think about is if this was a dream or not. The sensation felt so real. That when he turned me around on his lap so that i could face him and he started kissing me on the lips. The kiss felt like it was never going to end but he broke it and looked at me with hungry eyes and i started to blush. He set me on his desk and said " Ima make you feel good." And started pullung my undawair down. Well I gess this is what i get foe whairing a dress today. I told him" no M-mr-r mar-tin" studering over my words."Th-this is iligal" not if you like it samantha and just call me Mike." Then befor he did any thing elnce my phon rang its my mother. He let me get up to answer it "Hello" i said "Samantha one if your teachers offered to start droping you off to and from school so your gana go and get a ride with him." As my mother keeps talking i think to my self please dont be Mr. Martin please please please!! So i asked "who it was" and i got the one answer u didnt want "Mr. Martin will be doing it." And i look at him smiling. But hey he has a cute smile thats usaly why the girl teachers are always around him. My mom said "go with him ok ill see you at home bye click." "God damit, why me, why the fuck dose it have to be me!" Oh no did i say that out loud, just fucking grate. "Well i see you got the good news." He said with a smerk plastered all over his face. Dont worry im done for right now but there will be more happening next time. Oh and im going to start helping uou out with your other classes." "So your gana toter me?" " Ya you can say that now ill take you home." We got to his car and started driving off. When we got a block away from my house he pulled into an empty allie way. I looked at him and he grabed my chin and started kissing me, and after what felt like an entirnity but probebly 10 minutes he broke the kiss and started driving again whith his hand on my upper leg going up to my clit. Once we got to the front of my house he helped me out of the car and we went inside. I called out to my mom but she wasent home. I went into the kichen and there was a note that said 'ill be home at 11:40 see you then.' Then Mr. Martin i meen Mike said "she wont be home for hours so why dont we have some fun." I quickly text my friend Dilly 'sos help me please' she said 'be right over'. Me and Mike are sitting onthe couch and mike grabed my chin and tilted it up to meet his. His kiss was pashionate than befor. For some reason i didnt want him to stop but then Dilly and Titi came running into the house yelling for me and I broke the kiss this time. Meand i ran to them and gives them both a hug then Dilly asks whats the problem and thats when Mike comes out and says the problem must be me.

Authers note
Thanks for reading my story i hope you like it and i will update really soon. Bye😁