9. Had a friend told me multiple times to leave him and that he wasn't good for me, but I didn't listen to him because I didn't care about other people surrounding me thinking that they were just jealous into what I was in, but it was also because I couldn't get away because I felt harder in love to be left alone. Being lonely is something I hate, I hate very much to be left alone unattended and just the feeling of it.

     10. Ever felt so lonely your heart pounds to death, like being with someone makes your heart so fucking warm and so amazing; and believe me especially seeing them personally, hearing a message every once in a while to check up on you, and the beautiful fucking calls or FaceTimes. A feeling that makes your heart go so wild and it doesn't matter who the person is but it's the person you care and love the most.

     11. It's a meaning that they want you to live, they want you no matter what, you feel like your not a ghost anymore, or that you feel beautiful if it was somebody telling you; God that let me tell you..it is amazing to feel that way. But sometimes no call, no message, no check ups it makes your heart pump slower, you blame yourself, or the fact you get so bored of being alone it hurts you.

   12. I was afraid to leave an abusive boyfriend all because I was afraid to loose that feeling and to be back alone. I tried to come back but I had another situation with just friendship and just myself in general, later on as a freshman I finally broke off the abusive cycle myself after I realized it's too much, and after like a month later went with another relationship which didn't end well either and lasted 3 days sad part is that he didn't give me a real reason and kept lying why he left me.

    13. I was broken and a week later I finally had someone 4th ex-boyfriend 3 days later gone after another month I went back with 4th boyfriend but I made a mistake. I was a mistress for a bit then became officially one, realizing I was with the one I loved but he was a cheater for it; and I've done it before with the 2nd one and I wasn't proud of it at all. It didn't end well when he had feelings with his ex girlfriend again and it was also the time I lost more and more feelings towards him so I ended it.

    14. I did try to get back to stories but I fell in love with this guy who had a mental issue with a personality disorder or so whatever which didn't work out. I felt heartbroken, felt pretty depressed which I have done things to myself that to this day kinda felt a regret till I was saved. Remember that friend that told me dump my abusive ex up there? Yeah he saved me.

   15. After all those years he actually still likes me and it's been surprising because I was such a cunt to him. I felt guilty. I felt more remorse when things happened to him that I never knew, but he took care of my broken glasses. He fixed some up, sometimes he's a Fucking little bitch to me but I adore him and that's how he always is to me. Which I don't mind too much.

   16. He kinda gave me a strength to go back writing, since it's been a while and gave me more confidence about myself and I adore him. He's my one and only and I don't ever want him to let me go. I don't ever want him to throw me off. So....

...are you ready now?

Keep scrolling

All most there!!!

3

2

1

Just kidding! Okay okay for real..

Almost home

Damn really must wanna see it

Aaaaaaaand

I looked like this in the beginning and now

Real

Deal...

At this age I am now 15 almost 16 by April😂BUT THATS TOO FAR

Yeah it's a crazy change and call me a fraud but it's a real fast change over 3 years that has happened. But thank you for being there for me all this time...have a good. Merry Christmas as well loves❤️

        -hugs and love derpy13