Chapter 38

"What the hell happened?" Caitlyn asked, shock evident in her voice, as The Flash zoomed into Star Labs with a bloodied body in his arms. He walked over to the examination table and laid the body down.

"Why don't you ask her," he replied sounding pissed off. And right on his signal, BlueJay appeared with another person, this one alive at least, and also in a superhero outfit, he had dark hair and was wearing a domino mask, somewhat similar to the one BlueJay was wearing.

"Wait Flash, I can explain," she said a bit out of breath, from teleporting another person. She let go of Nightwing and walked forward toward Barry.

"Please do," Caitlyn said, as she rushed toward the man in her table, grabbing her gloves, but still looking freaked out. As she started her examination, even without anyone asking her, it's just what she does.

"Holy shit!!" Cisco's exclaim caught all of their attention, as he nearly stubbled walking through the door. "Is that a dead body?" he whispered pointing at the body on the table, looking at Barry.

"Yes Cisco, that is a dead body," Nate exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air with an exasperated sigh. She pulled her hood own and ran her fingers through her hair. A clear sign that she was freaking out as well.

"Woah Naaa...., BlueJay, you're back" Cisco started, realizing there was a stranger in the room. "Uhm, this is great, but I just have one question: Who's that? ..." he said pointing at Nightwing "...who's that? ..." he pointed to the body "... And what the Vulcan is going on?"

" Ok, I can explain... Sort of, its..." BlueJay started, holding her hands up in a defensive position.

" Oh please do, I'm absolutely dying to hear the story you come up with here." A voice that sent shivers down her spine said from behind her.

She spun around to the source of the voice, and there sitting on the desk, with legs crossed in a nonchalant manner was...

" Greyson, " she said through gritted teeth, glaring at Gabriel Greyson, who just smirked in response.

... Something's wrong...

"Seriously BlueJay?!" Nightwing asked balling his fists to his side,  his eyebrows raised in disappointment at his partner who just gave away his secret identity.

"Not you, him," she said pointing to the man still sitting on the desk looking more amused by the minute, he even snorted a little, before composing himself.

... There's no energy signature...

"Uh, Blue..." Caitlyn said catching her attention, "... there's no one there." she said, looking a bit concerned.

... She's right but...

" No no, can't you guys see, he's right there," Nate said, beginning to lose her composure. Her heart rate increasing, her breathing becoming uneven.

... Wait there's something...

With a chuckle, Gabriel stood up and walked over to her. " Oh my dear, they can't see me." he chuckled as he circled her, brushing a strand of her hair, having no respect for personal space. "It's only you and me, oh and your friends who think you're going mad."

... Something I'm missing...

"How?" she asked, trying to regain her composure, not wanting him to see what he already knows, that he's getting to her.

" Uh, BlueJay... Are you ok?" Cisco asked, now starting to sound more concerned than before.

" See it's already started, look at their concerned faces." He said grabbing her shoulders and spinning her around to face her team.