ChApTEr 30~ A Major Case of the Feels , like seriously !!

"Eeeek , The feels , I can't even ... " Nate sighed dramatically , leaning against the wall of the cortex . Where everyone was already busy with work , scanning Central city for criminal activity .

Caitlyn's eyebrows raised at Nate's dramatic display , " Can't even what ?" she asked .

"No don't ... " Cisco started , but he was to late to stop the inevitable .

Nate looked at Caitlyn with an almost manic look . "I ...can't...even doctor Snow ." Nate whispered leaning over the desk , her face extremely close to Caitlyn's .

"Oh no she's fangirling ... " Cisco leaned back in his chair looking almost frightened . "It's ok I know how to handle this " he whispered to Caitlyn with a wink . "Ok Nate , so tell us about the ship . "

"Oh I'm so glad you asked " she said standing back , and smiling at Cisco , "Well , Percabeth fell into Tartarus , and I can't deal , like they do so much good , but still all this crap happens to them . And it's so heart wrenching . " She said , and groaned with frustration .

"Ah right , Rick Riordan does that to his characters ... " Cisco sighed empathetically ."It this the first time you're reading the series ?"

"No , the fourth . " Nate answered , and sighed .

"Hey guys , what's up ?" Barry interrupted the conversation , as he walked into the cortex.

"Oh thank goodness ." Caitlyn mumbled under her breath . " Uhm... Oh Barry there is a robbery in progress at Cunningham and Sampere . " She said looking a bit more excited than she should have .

"I got it " Barry said , before speeding off again , leaving a brief gust in his wake. Caitlyn then looked up in realization . "Wait that's where I bank . " she said , her auburn locks bounced as she looked up quickly .

"Yep once super thieves started showing up , I went matrass . " Cisco replied ,shaking his head . 

 " True , but then you don't earn interest. " Nate stated matter of factly . But then her eyebrows raised in realization . " Wait there was a robbery in progress , and you allowed me to ramble on about my feels? ". Nate asked Caitlyn , who in return just stared back wide eyed . "I don't think , I wanted to interrupt your fangirling , you seemed very passionate about it . " Caitlyn defended .

 " Eh it's how we do it . " Nate shrugged , then glanced at her watch . " Oh shit I'm late ... " She quickly grabbed her bag , and left , but not before yelling " Later Nerds ! " before she left .

 Now you might be wondering , why Nate went to Star Labs ion the first place , if she was gonna be late for work , well you see she needed to fangirl with someone who would understand . And knowing Cisco to be one of the biggest geeks she has ever met , aside from her , she knew he would understand . And in truth , she kind of missed her friends , she hadn't seen them in a while because of stuff , which you would find out later . 

 "She's weird . " Caitlyn said , once Nate was gone . 

"Yes she is , but we know that , and we love her for it . " Cisco smiled at her ,and she returned it , "Yes we do . "

 Nate walked into the CCPD , which was humming as usual , you would think that having superheroes around , the police would be able to relax , but nooo , because for every super hero there are 50 super villains . So yep , it just shows you , giving supernatural powers to humans , can case disaster . 

 "I just got so angry , it's not like me , I wanted to kill her ... " A woman told the police officer , while she was crying .

 Nate caught sight of Barry talking to Joe , she secured her bag on her shoulder , before walking forward. "But I think they got whammied . " Barry said under his breath. He looked really freaked out .