cHaPteR 20 ~ Let it Go , Elsa

"You know it's like four p.m. and we're getting dinner ?" Bruce asked Nate who , was skipping next to him , while her arm was hooked with his , even though it was a bit uncomfortable , since he was way taller than she was .

"And what's wrong with that ?" Nate asked ,smiling up at her brother . As they were walking towards a restaurant .

"Well it's a bit weird ." he answered , a small grin on his face .

"Yeah , but what in our lives aren't weird . " she asked , causing him to, let out a low chuckle , something he didn't do very often , usually he was always serious , but she managed to get a smile on his face regularly enough .

"Let's just see it as a lunner " She said , giving him a toothy grin .

He laughed again " A lunner ?" he asked , as a rude stranger came right toward them , with no intention of going around them , causing them to let go of each others' arms , such that the person could pass in between them .

"Ugh , rude much ." Nate scoffed , and glared daggers , at the person . "Anyway .." said pulling her attention back towards Bruce ." Lunner ... like lunch and dinner ."

"Ah , ok " he said .

Nate opened her mouth to say something again, but was interrupted by her cellphone ringing , "Sorry " she said giving him an apologetic look , before answering her phone .

"What's up?" She asked .

"Nate , it's Barry he just ran off , apparently they found Snart " She heard Felicity , say .

" Ok , do you know where ?" Nate asked .

"No sorry ." Felicity answered ,regretfully .

"It's ok , I have a tracker on his phone . " Nate answered , a small smirk on her face , she knew her tracker would come in handy some day .

"You what ... Never mind just yeah , do whatever it is you do ."

"Ok , I'm on it . " Nate said , before hanging up the phone .

"Sorry Bruce ..." she started to apologize , but he held up his hand to stop her .

"Don't worry , you have to go save some people , " he said " Need some help ." he asked .

"Nah , Central City is my turf , but meet me at STAR Labs in an hour " she said , before changing her hair blue . And glancing down at her phone , to check Barry's location .

"Where's STAR Labs ?" he asked, looking at her for an answer, his eyes widened a little at her sudden change of appearance , but he didn't comment on it .

She just pulled her scarf over the lower part of her face , before answering , "Google it !" and then she vanished .

*

*

*

Barry rushed into the entrance hall of the theater , just in time to see Joe ,standing in front of Snart , with an odd looking gun aimed right at him .

He saw Snart pull the trigger , and rushed forward , to push Joe out of the way , but unfortunately this landed him straight in the line of fire . The Flash got blasted to the side , by the force of impact from the gun .

"You okay?" He heard Joe's voice from his left .

" Ahh, aah, it burns." He moaned , as he touched the tender skin , where the gun blast hit him . He looked around the corner , to see Snart pointing the gun at him this time , as he fired , Barry quickly sped away , and up the stairs .