ChAptEr 17~ Hellos and Hotties

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin said as Barry played operation with her , and nothing weird , seriously what are you guys thinking ? The board game .

"That's not the point, Dr. Snow. " Barry said as he rushed off to continue his game of Ping-Pong with Cisco .

"Then what is the point?" Caitlin asked .

" To have fun." He answered , grinning broadly .

"Aaand to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask." Dr. Wells said , sitting in front of a chessboard .

Barry ran to the chess board ,moved a piece , back to Ping Pong , and back to the chess board where he tapped the clock . "I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells." He said , before going back to the Ping Pong table .

"You're awfully chipper this morning " Caitlin said with a smirk . " Did something happen we should know about ."

"What do you mean ?" Barry asked , as he headed over to the operation table again .

"Well you did take Nate home last night ," Cisco said smirking raising an eyebrow . " And well anything could happen ."

"What ? " Barry asked , before his eyebrows raised in realization , "NO!!! Jeesh guys , we're just friends , nothing like that ."

" But you wanna be ? Hmmm ?" Cisco asked , his smirk growing .

Barry stammered , like a fish gasping for air , sure he wanted to , but he was way out of her league , even as the Flash , and she most probably didn't feel the same .

"Checkmate." Doctor Wells said

"Wait, checkmate? " Barry asked, rushing to check the chess board , to see if Dr. Wells is indeed correct .

" Checkmate." Dr Wells confirmed , "I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?"

Suddenly their crime detector alarm started beeping , "Armed robbery at 4th and Collins." Cisco called , as he looked at the map displayed on the screen .

Barry walked over to his suit ,"For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong." He said , before he rushed off to save the day , sending papers flying all over the cortex.

Buzzzzz the operation board game sounded , signaling a failure " It's not as easy as it looks." Caitlin sighed , pushing her wind, or should I say Flash blown, hair out of her face .

*

*

*

*At the Crime scene *

A white secure carrier truck stood in the middle of the crime scene , the back doors were frozen . And right behind that truck was a black tow truck .

Captain Singh and Joe , along with some other policemen were already on the scene when Nate arrived .

"Morning Joe " she greeted smiling brightly at him .

She wore a black coat , that reached just above her knees , a red cardigan complimented , by a grey button-up shirt , skinny jeans and a pair of black ankle boots . Her hair hung down her back in loose curls .

Joe gave her a nod , " So what do we have here ?" she asked , her eyes already scanning the premises , looking for clues .

" Attempted robbery, is my guess " Joe said , he was crouching in the back of the white van , a notebook in his hand .