ChAPtER 32 ~ Rotten Tomatoes , or whatever , something red !!!

AN:Hey to people who have already read this chapter , I've Changed Nate's superhero name , that's all I did . Since Phoenix already exists in the DC universe ,so I felt the name wasn't quite appropriate . You'll find out why later though .

"Hey !" Felicity said walking into the CSI lab at the CCPD , where Nate was feverishly busy typing away at a report . Nate hated paperwork , she liked the physical investigation , and research , but paperwork , was like her Achilles heel.

"Oh thank goodness , entertainment . " Nate groaned as she looked up from her computer . Her smile was tired though .

"So is that all , I am to you now , entertainment ?" Felicity asked with an amused smile , walking closer to Nate's desk . Her high heels clicking against the concrete floor .

"Well yes , but that's not all you are , you are my best friend , who also , conveniently serves as entertainment . " Nate answered , giving Felicity a toothy grin .

Felicity chuckled , "Ok , so what are you working on ? " she asked , pulling an extra chair , closer and sitting down , so she was opposite Nate .

"Eughhh" Nate replied leaning forward , resting her head in her palms , while she rubbed her eyes tiredly . "On pure torture . "

Felicity laughed at this . " Hahaha , you have to do paperwork again ?" .

"If you mean Satan's spawn , then yes . " Nate answered . leaning back . But Felicity only snorted , causing , Nate to frown , and then she realized what she had said . " Aww come on Fel ," she said annoyed , throwing a pencil at her friend , " I'm not doing Satan's spawn , I just meant ... "

"I know what you meant Nate , I was just ...."Felicity started , whilst smirking .

"Being a sick minded freak , " Nate finished , with a small smile. She loves their friendship , she could literally pull out the worst insults , and Felicity would have a just as witty comeback .

"Awww we're finishing each other's sentences , how cute . " Felicity said .

There was a silence , of them just staring at each other , before bursting out laughing . " Alright come on! " Felicity said standing up .

"Where are we going?" Nate asked , raising a brow .

"I can't stand to see you sulking like this , it's very un-Nate-like , so I'm gonna make you feel better . " Felicity explained , holding out her hand , gesturing for Nate to stand up .

"I.. I'm not sulking !" Nate quickly defended . "Yes you are . " Felicity interjected .

"I.. I have work to do ? " she said gesturing to her computer , with her half-finished report on it .

"Seriously ?" Felicity asked , looking unconvinced at her friend .

"Ugh fine . " Nate groaned , although she was secretly happy to get out of the office / lab . She really needed a bit of a break from all the meta-humans , and drama in her life . Wow you sound like a moody teenager , her brain though .

She stood up , shut her laptop , and grabbed her bag . Felicity looked very excited as they headed out .

"Yeah , I mean Barry can do this report once he gets back from training with Oliver , I mean ...The Arrow ." Nate whispered the last bit , this caused Felicity to stop dead in her tracks .

" How did you ... ?" she started , but Nate cut her off.

"Consulting Detective , remember . I see everything . " She said , putting on her most mysterious voice . But it only made her sound creepy , and look like a raving lunatic.