Chapter 33

I bet this is a super long chapter. 3rd one in a row! My next one will be posted Thursday or Friday. Hope you like it!

*

*

*

Harry’s P.O.V

*

*

*

So far it has been 2 days since we have checked on Rachel. We all have been living in Eden’s house for 2 weeks. I’m starting to get really worried about her. She needs to get better, like now.

“Oh my god, that’s great!” I hear Eden say happily from the kitchen. A few seconds later she walks into the living room smiling at us like a fool.

“So? How is she?” Louis asks. I can tell he’s worried; he hasn’t been himself for the past few days.

“Rachel is awake! But their giving her antibiotics to fight off the infection, it’s almost gone now!” Suddenly my whole body fills with happiness and Louis’ eyes light up like fireworks.

“Wooo!! Wooo!!” I cheer while jumping off the couch. Louis cheers, finally he’s back. Zayn, Liam, and Niall come running down the stairs.

“What happened?”

“Is everything okay? No one’s hurt right?”

“What’s all the commotion?” They all ask simultaneously.

“Rachel is awake and she is feeling better!” Eden screams. Niall drops his cupcake on the carpet in shock. Liam stares at us speechless and Zayn stops hair-spraying his quiff.

“WOOHOOYEAHH!” They all cheer. Niall drops to his knees and picks up the cupcake, stuffing it into his mouth.

“Let’s go see her!” Louis says, while running towards the door.

“Let’s go, let’s go!” Liam says while slowly pushing all of us out the door. We all jump into my car and drive to the hospital.

**

We run as fast as we can to Rachel’s room.

“Shit.” Eden says while slowing down.

“What? What’s wrong?” I ask her while grabbing her arm.

“What if she doesn’t remember us? That will give her a heart attack if we just run in there.” She has a point. “We need those pictures.”

*

*

*

Eden’s P.O.V

*

*

*

I run as fast as I can past all the boys and get into my car. I start the engine and begin driving to Rachel’s apartment. I pull into the driveway and notice that Tyler’s car is parked there. Crap, I forgot about him. I turn off the car and tip toe to Rachel’s window. I peer in there to see a cat lying on her bed. A few seconds later I see Tyler walk in. Holy fucking shit. I drop down onto the ground hoping he didn’t see me. I slowly stand up and peer into the window, whew... He’s gone. I begin lifting the window open. Tyler’s cat looks up at me and begins hissing like crazy. I step onto Rachel’s carpet and walk over to the bed. I gently pet the cat’s head. It purrs and goes back to sleep. That was easy. Okay, if I were a box of pictures, where would I be? I tiptoe over to her desk and look through some of the drawers. Nothing in there. I tiptoe back over to her bed. I take a swift look under her bed. Nothing there… I walk over to Rachel’s closet and open it. There’s a whole bunch of boxes in here... I pick up the first one that’s pink and white. I open it to find a lot of movies. I push the box towards the back and grab another one. I open it up and find a lot of overstuffed envelopes. This has got to be it. I open one of the envelopes labeled Florida. I slide out the stuff that’s in the envelope. The first thing I see is a picture of Louis and Rachel and Rachel is on Louis’ shoulders. Perfect. I put the envelope in my back pocket and push the box back into the closet, closing it afterwards. Time to get out of here. I speed walk over towards the window and climb out of it. Once my feet land on the ground I begin sprinting towards my car. I hop in, start the engine and pull out of the driveway.