Chapter 2

Eden’s P.O.V

I grabbed Rachel’s phone from her hand and look at the text messages. “Oh my gosh, he really did text you. I wonder if he would give my number to Harry! Cause’ you know he’s just awesome like that.” 

“I have no idea, I don’t really even know who they are.”

“Yeah you do! You are obsessed with Louis! You know every little thing about him!”

“Shush now, we need to find our gorgeous condo.”

“Fine, how are we going to get there? We didn’t bring your car.”

“I know, lets’ find a taxi, I bet they know where it’s at.”

“They might not, they aren’t GPS’s Rachel.”

“Haha, I know that.” Rachel yells. “Taxi!!!! Taxi!”

“Rachel.” Rachel keeps on yelling.

“Taxi!!!”

“RACHEL!”

“What!”

“You’re not going to get a taxi if you are waving your arms like a maniac! You have to do it like how they do it in the movies.” I walk up to the edge of the sidewalk closest to road and put my arm up, snap with my hand and say “Taxi!” very happily. In about 30 seconds a taxi driver pulls up to the edge of the road. Then I look over towards Rachel and say, “Now, that’s how you do it.” After Rachel and I put our suitcases in the trunk and get in the backseat. The Mexican taxi driver looks at me and says “En casode perder?”

“Um..” I whisper to Rachel. “What did he just say!!!!”

“It means where to miss?”

“Oh, Crestview at Oakleigh please.” The taxi driver replies back, “Si” I sigh with relief while the taxi pulls away from the side of the road and starts it drive to our new condo. I’m so excited, I wonder what our rooms will look like! I pull out my phone and compose a message to Rachel. “Hey, what will our rooms look like???” A few seconds later, I see Rachel pull out her phone to look at something that popped up. Then suddenly she almost starts giggling. I wonder if it was Louis that texted her, no wonder she would giggle, she would take a bullet for him. I look back to my phone to see if I got any new messages. I notice that I have a new message. I open it up to read the message from Rachel. “Halloo! Why didn’t you just ask the question out loud, lol. Anyways, I don’t know what the rooms look like. They didn’t have indoor pictures of the place in the brochure.” After reading the message I notice the driver has stopped to notify that we have arrived at our condo. I give him a quick thank-you before getting out of the taxi. By the time I get my bags out of the trunk, Rachel is already half way to the gate to get in.

“Rachel! Wait up!!!” I quickly run over to her, nearly tripping in my brown Abercrombie sandals. As soon as a reach the gate, I stop so I can catch my breath. “Ok…ok, no need to make Eden run, it’s not like we’re in a rush or anything.”

“I know, I just really wanted to hurry so we can see what the condo looks like.” As soon as Rachel shows her license to the scanner, I hear the gate click.

“Let’s go, let’s go!” I pick my bags off of the ground and run through the gate. While running on the sparkling pavement I suddenly run into somebody by accident. I fall backwards to the ground. I say to the unknown person, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to run into you.”

“It’s okay, you weren’t looking.” After the guy I ran into helps me up, he continues his walk out of the lot. I think to myself for a minute. “Wait, his mustache looked fake, his whole outfit looked like he was dressing up as Sherlock Holmes for Halloween..” Rachel walks over to me and says.

“Are you okay? You look like you’re in deep shock.”

“I’m fine, trust me.”

“Okay, whatever, but you look like you have had a once in a lifetime moment.”

“I think I did though.”

“Whatever.”

“I think that was a celebrity.”

“Eden, there is no way, let’s just go inside.”

“Rachel, I’m serious!”

“Maybe you need to lie down.” Rachel grabs my arm and leads me to our condo’s front door. She unlocks the door and leads me inside.

“Oh my gosh, this is….SO COOL!!!!”

“I know!! Eden, come here and look inside the fridge!! It’s huge!” I walk over to the kitchen portion of the condo to see Rachel staring at an open fridge with her mouth dropped. “What’s the big deal it’s just a—WOAH! There is a crap load of food in here! I mean, look at all the coke, and cheese, oh my gosh. There is a 24 pack of pudding. Did you know there was such a thing as a 24 pack of pudding! I didn’t.”

“What the- there’s a drawer full of regular sized carrots and baby carrots. Do you like carrots, Eden?”

“They’re okay. Why?”

“Cause’ there is no other vegetables or fruit in here, just carrots. I like carrots so I guess it’s not a big deal.”