19: Let The Games Begin

Start from the beginning

We continue the tour, taking it day by day. By now we're nearing the end. It makes me sad because I've had way too much fun on this trip. Eventually after the interview, word spread about me and Niall and everyone knew we were together. 

I didn't think about Jake as much as I thought I would. I mean, sure, he would cross my mind every now and then. Especially when Niall would do something small that reminded me of him. But it's not like he's always on my mind. Niall on the other hand was always in my thoughts.

"I'm really tired," Zayn says as we leave the show in Tampa, Florida.

By now we're over half way done with the tour. It made me sad because I was having way too much fun with these boys over the past month and a half. In about five or six weeks it will be over. Not to mention when it does end I'll have to get back to the photography studio which I'm less than thrilled about.

I have no idea what will happen to my music career since I will no longer be able to open up before the boys’ shows. I try not to worry about it right now. I'm sure Simon has a plan for me. 

"So am I," Niall says as they all slump onto the seats of the tour bus. 

"At least tomorrow is our day off," Louis points out, leaning his head back against the wall and shutting his eyes. Niall's face brightens and he looks at me. 

"That it is. And I have a special surprise planned for you," he says to me, smirking casually. I give him a suspicious look.

I hate surprises. I hate not knowing what's coming my way. I'm not patient enough for them either.

"Is it about our one month anniversary? Can you tell me what it is?" I ask, pouting. He shakes his head. 

"Nope," he says. "That's what makes it a surprise." He leans down to kiss my cheek but I pull away, teasing him. He raises an eyebrow. 

"No kisses until I find out this surprise you're planning," I say with a smirk. He pouts. 

"That's not fair."

"It's perfectly fair. I have to wait, and now so do you." 

"What? You have no problem going the next twenty four hours without kissing me?" 

I shake my head. "I never said that." 

"Then isn't this punishment for both of us?" he asks, still putting on that adorable puppy dog face. 

"I'd like to think of it as a game," I shoot back, grinning. He smirks. 

"Then if it's a game there should be some sort of prize." 

"Fine. Loser has to....be the winners slave for twenty four hours," I decide, giggling. 

"Deal," he gives me a wide grin. I roll my eyes and shake his hand. 

"Wait!" Liam interjects. "I believe there must be some rules in this game." A smirk creeps onto his face. 

"Right. No kissing each other at all," Zayn adds.

"On the lips, cheek, nose, head, forehead, nothing," Harry confirms. 

"We are watching. No cheating," Louis says with a grin. I roll my eyes. 

"I'll probably lose," Niall says, smiling cutely at me as he wraps his arms around my waist in a hug. 

"You never know," I say, winking. As we drove back to the hotel I laid in Niall's arms. After we arrive we all go back up to our separate rooms, exhausted. 

Since recently I've become a part of the tour, management said they would pay for me to have my own room, but I politely declined their offer. I liked sharing a room with Niall and he seemed sad when I told him about their idea. 

When we reach the room I quickly change and then collapse onto the bed. Niall came over and collapsed next to me. He was also ready for bed seeing that he was only in his pajama pants, no shirt. I catch myself staring at his abs and try to tear my eyes away. 

"Like what you see?" he whispers in my ear, sliding his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. He stares into my eyes. I bite my lip, remembering our bet. As much as I wanted to kiss him I couldn't.

"You're going to torture me with this, aren't you?"

He smirks back at me. He looked like he wanted to kiss me too, but he didn't. 

"This is only the beginning," he says with a wink before he moves underneath the blankets, still not removing his arm from my waist.

That's another thing. Neither of us argued about sleeping on the couch anymore. We've been dating for almost a month now so it seems silly to make such a big deal of sleeping in the same bed. We aren't having sex or anything. Just sleeping next to each other.

"Goodnight princess," he says sweetly.

"Goodnight Nialler," I groan back in response.

What have I gotten myself into?

AUTHORS NOTE
i start school tomorrow :( you know what that means? yeah sorry less time to update :/ theres always the weekends which is when ill most likely get the chance to update but i MIGHT update during the week too so dont be sad(: SMILE POPTARTS! who do you think will win their game?? place your guess in the comments below ;) LOVE YOU GUYS! byee