MUST

Hi blushies! It's me blush ♡ I would like to present you the revision of the story 'Because you never notice'.

For those readers who invested their time reading the first book, thank you so much! And for the new readers, I would like to inform you that this book is only a revision. I unpublished the first version for a certain reason, but I can assure you nothing has changed in its story line. I wanted to make a splendid work in every book that I'll publish, and I guessed I'm not quite satisfied with the first version of this book, so I decided to revise it.

I am proud and glad that I kept my promise to revise it and here it is! My hopes were high that I could meet your expectations this time, and as I said, I made the chapters longer and more meaningful. Of course, there were changes made, but the old plot still remained as my basis.

The characters are still the same (our WonMi) as well as their roles. I just put more twists in the plot to leave a remembrance in your hearts. Anyway, I hope all of you can appreciate it at least half as I do.

So??? Are you ready for the love story of a two person who has a complete opposite personality?

Can a nerd fit perfectly to a bully?
Can a bully change for a nerd?

We'll see~ Love y'all! God Bless everyone! ♡

-justblush17x-