"A relax room," he responded. "With my trouble sleeping and your pregnancy I wanted to make a room for us to relax. You can do your yoga and mediation and shit."

Layla laid her head on his chest. "I'm afraid that I will be like my mother."

Rell shook his head as he rubbed her back. "Never. Don't say that. You and I both know you will be an amazing mom. When it came to Maddison you picked up quick."

Layla remained quiet as Rell continued. "I can't picture anybody else mothering my kids. Don't ever doubt yourself okay?"

Layla nodded. "Okay."

"You need to have a sit down with her," Rell spoke. "You've been avoiding it long enough. You need closure."

"But I know why she left already."

"But you need to hear it from her or you will continue to feel like this."

"I don't want to meet her," Layla groaned.

"Why?"

"I just don't want to."

"Because your afraid."

"I'm not," she spoke.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not," she challenged.

"Having her tell you herself that she abandoned you is only gonna break your heart more but you need to hear it to move on."

Of course Layla knew this was true but just didn't want to admit it.

"I'll talk to her only if you agree to go to therapy."

Rell looked at her confused. "What I need therapy for?"

"You and I both know you're suffering from PTSD," Layla told him. "It's been months since the incident and you haven't been sleeping good. Getting high isn't gonna make it better."

"I don't have PTSD."

"Yes you do. Now I'm not psychiatrist but I know enough to tell you. After the whole Josiah attack, I had PTSD. I couldn't sleep, eat, nothing. That's the main reason I took so long to get in contact with you. I started to fail at school and fucking up at work."

"Yeah," he asked. He knew about her failing at school but they never really spoke about it.

She nodded. "At first I couldn't even close my eyes. I would see him. Then I kept thinking about what if you didn't reach in time. Eventually I did talk therapy and yoga. Both helped me relax and move on."

Rell nodded. "I don't need to see no doctor I'm good."

"You're not," she told him. "I want you to know it's okay. Trauma is trauma. Please just do a few sessions. If it's not working we'll find something else to do."

"Okay. As long as you speak to your mother."

"Deal."

Layla continued to lay on him. "I don't know what I'll do without you."

Rell kissed her check. "I need you too."

The couple continued to lay in the silence just enjoying the moment.

"When are we getting married," Layla asked him.

"It's a surprise."

"Howww? It's a wedding."

"I'm doing the planning," he said shushing her. "The day of the wedding you'll know."

"So I can't pick out my own dress?"