A Blessed Man

PSALMS CHAPTER 128

Memory Verse

      Great blessings belong to those who fear and respect the Lord and live the way he wants.  You will get what you work for. You will enjoy the Lord’s blessings, and all will go well for you.  At home, your wife will have many children, like a vine full of grapes. The children around your table will be like an orchard full of olive trees.  Yes, the Lord will really bless those who respect him.  May the Lord bless you from Mount Zion. May you enjoy the blessings of Jerusalem all your life.  And may you live to see your grandchildren. Let Israel always enjoy peace!
Psalms 128:1‭-‬6 ERV

God's Word

      A blessed man honors God and live according to His will. And because of his obedience to God, he will surely enjoy God's overflowing blessings upon His life.
      He will have a wife that is fruitful and helpful meaning to say a wife that is virtuous. He will have children and will also see his grandchildren. It means that His life will be prolonged.
       The Lord will surely bless those who fear Him.
       Let us continue to obey the Lord and receive His overflowing blessing upon our lives. Be a blessed man. Obey God and honor Him always.

God's Character

      He is a Blesser

God's Promises

      He will bless me

Life Application

      I will honor and obey God