The Importance of the Next Generation

PSALMS CHAPTER 22

Memory Verses

    A posterity shall serve Him. It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation, They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born, That He has done this.
Psalms 22:30‭-‬31 NKJV

God's Word

       The next generation will be the people who will continue the things that we have done. But still, we must look first for the importance of this next generation.
       David knew that Solomon will be the next King to him, so before it happens, he preapared everything for him. And Solomon built the house of God completely.
       It is very important to us for looking to the next generation, to prepare them for the things that they will do, whether they are our biological or spiritual generation.
       Jesus Himself, set an example to us through winning souls and making disciples. He built His 12 disciples, then, he sent them. And at the moment that He will go back to the Father:

      And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Matthew 28:18‭-‬20 NKJV

       And if we're going to observe the book of Acts, the 12 disciple did their part. And the Word was spread all around the villages, cities and other parts of the world. So that, even now, we also had been reached out.
        We need to do the model of our Lord Jesus Christ to build disciples and spread His Word of salvation towards the next generation.
         For the next generation is the next people who will invade the world. Let us make them disciples of Christ to make a great difference in this falling world.

God's Character

      He is our Father

God's Promises

      He will use me to build up the next generation that will serve Him and love Him

Life Application

       I will build the next generation by winning souls and making them as disciples of Christ our Lord