God Shows His Covenant For Those Who Fear Him

PSALMS CHAPTER 25

Memory Verse

       The secret of the Lord  is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant.
Psalms 25:14 NKJV

God's Word

       Fearing God makes Him move upon our lives. To fear Him is to obey Him wholeheartedly.
       The Lord will surely make miracles, wonders and signs unto us, as we started to obey Him. It is because He started to give His trust to us.
        Wonders, sign and miracles had already happened in my life and until now it still happens. I have experienced to be healed in an instant, pray for those who have sicknesses and be healed, also a miracle of meeting my parents after almost 30 years. And seeing dreams that happened. And a vision that really happens.
    The more I seek God's kingdom and His righteousness, the more He trusted me in many things. And for sure His covenant will be showed unto me. One of His covenant in my life is to multiply me, from being alone, now I have two biological families, I have also my relatives and my friends and co-churchmates who accepted me and loves me. And also, I claimed God's covenant in the near future. It is for my future family which I will going to build. A family who will love Him and He will be in the center. A family who will make history in this world for His glory.
      I know that there's such a greater things that will soon to come in my life. And many will become witnesses of it in the near future. God will surely make His covenant happens.

      Genesis 17:2
I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers."

Genesis 17:4
"As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.

Genesis 17:6
I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.

Genesis 17:7
I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

Genesis 17:16
I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her."

God's Character

      He is a Covenant Maker

God's Promises

      He will make His covenant come true in my life

Life Application

       I will claim His covenant for me and will continually serving Him