A Blessed Life

JOB CHAPTER 5

Memory Verses

      You shall also know that your descendants shall  be many, And your offspring like the grass of the earth. You shall come to the grave at a full age, As a sheaf of grain ripens in its season.
Job 5:25‭-‬26 NKJV

God's Word

      A blessed life is life in a presence of God. Many are properous and successful but are not blessed.
      As Christians, we must back to the original design of God for us, and that is to go and multiply and to make authority upon His creation.
      We are created in His image and likeness. And we must do what is His will, so that, we shall be blessed.
       Jesus Christ our Lord preach what the blessed life is..

      And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed  are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.  Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:1‭-‬12 NKJV

      Being blessed is not only for a good thing that God have done to us, but also the trials that we have. No matter what situations do you have, as long as you are with God, you are blessed.
        A blessed life, is a life with God.

God's Character

      He is God who bless

God's Promises

       He will bless me

Life Application

       I will live my life with God no matter what is my situation