One Destination

JOB CHAPTER 21

Memory Verses

      One dies in his full strength, Being wholly at ease and secure; His pails are full of milk, And the marrow of his bones is moist. Another man dies in the bitterness of his soul, Never having eaten with pleasure. They lie down alike in the dust, And worms cover them.
Job 21:23‭-‬26 NKJV

God's Word

       All people in this world has one destination, and that is death. Whether we are strengthful or weak, rich or poor, educated or not we are all same comes to one destination.
       But, are we prepared if it already near to us? Where do you think you life eternal will be? In Heaven or in Hell?
       The world where we are now is not the real world that we shall have, after our one destination it will only begin. And that is eternal.
        The life that we have is a test if where we really go after death. Sinners were destined to go to Hell while those righteous by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ will go to Heaven.
         Eternal punishment was waiting for those who do not accept Christ as their Lord and personal Savior but for those who believe there are eternal rewards and rejoicing with God in Heaven.
        Death do not choose age, status, gender or rank. It will surely be with us anytime, for it is our one destination. Live ourlives with Jesus now before it will become too late.

        For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23 NKJV

God's Character

       He is Life

God's Promises

        He will give me life and a future home in Heaven

Life Application

        I will believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart