The Great Defender

PSALMS CHAPTER 10

Memory Verses

     Lord , You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more.
Psalms 10:17‭-‬18 NKJV

God's Word

       God is our Great Defender. He is our very present help in times of our need. What we need to do is to humble down ourselves before Him and admit to ourselves that without Him we can do nothing.
       People who lose their hope will surely find it in the Lord. That's why as Christians, we need to proclaim that Jesus is Lord, He is the Great Defender of those who are oppressed, fatherless and poor.
       Let us show the world the Great Defender who is with us. And because He is with us nothing or no one can be against us. Let us continue to spread the Word to the World, for them also to know the Great Defender, our Lord Jesus Christ.

       For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
Titus 2:11‭-‬15 NKJV

God's Character

    He is my Great Defender

God's Promises

    He will defend me and will use me to know Him through me

Life Application

      I will share His Word to the World and they will know that He is the Great Defender