Apart From God, We Have Nothing

PSALMS CHAPTER 16

Memory Verse

    O  my  soul, you have said to the Lord , “You are my Lord, My goodness is nothing apart from You.”
Psalms 16:2 NKJV

God's Word

       God is the source of my everything, without Him I am nothing.
      David, really appreciated God in His life. He acknowledged Him and give Him praise.
      As Christians, we are all came from nothing and God make us something. From darkness to light, from bondage to freedom, from impure to pure, from broken to whole, from rebellion to submission and from curse to bless. So right now, we are living in His victory.
    Let us always look that without Jesus in ourlives, we are nothing and we can do nothing. He is the reason why we live and apart from Him everything is void.
    The meaningful life will always start in God's Word and it is our Lord Jesus Christ. Let us always lean unto Him and put our whole trust to Him. Let us always admit that without Jesus, life is ruined.
     As we look for the good things that He had done in ourlives, we will see how great He is. Always give thanks to Him who gave us everything. Without Him, we have nothing.

God's Character

      He is Everything

God's Promises

      He will supply all my needs

Life Application

      I will always trust God and admit that without Him, I am nothing and I have nothing