Pure Words

PSALMS CHAPTER 12

Memory Verse

     The words of the Lord  are  pure words, Like silver tried in a furnace of earth, Purified seven times.
Psalms 12:6 NKJV

God's Word

      God's Word is pure, it was not mixed by any words lying, doubt and unbeliefs. So that, we can have an assurance of how God's promises will be fulfilled on us.
      We must put our whole trust to God, and to the Word that we received from Him.
       Man will lie, but God never. What have been released out of His mouth will surely not be in vain but rather it will be fulfilled.
       Being pure is being sure, and according to this verse, God's Word is purified seven times. Seven is the number of eternity, a number of assurance. We can be assured of God's Word in ourlives for it is pure. What we need to do is to entrust everything to Him and put our whole trust to His Word. Let us continue to read the Bible, and see how the Lord will fulfill His promises to us.

     So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in  the  thing for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 NKJV

God's Character

     He is Pure

God's Promises

    He will fulfill all of His promises to me

Life Application

      I will continually trust God's Word and believe in Him