Chosen And Loved

PSALMS CHAPTER 18

Memory Verse

     God gives great victories to his king; he shows constant love to the one he has chosen, to David and his descendants for ever.
Psalms 18:50 GNB

God's Word

     God have chosen us to be loved and to love. King David was given a title "A man after God's own heart", it is not because of his perfection but because of His devotion.
       David went through fiery trials and many times he fell, but still, he remain and stay with God.
       Like David, we may not be a perfect Christian, but still, no matter what happen we must stay in Him. We are not perfect, but God chose us to show us Hos perfect love for us.
        Even though we are not worthy of His provision, He gave us new life and blessings. It is done by the death of our Lord Jesus Christ at the cross of calvary. Jesus Himself became sacrifice for us to receive the covenant of God to David. Jesus was called "Son of David" for His lineage in human form came from David, and through His blood, we are now also to be called "The Descendants of David".
       So that, the Lord's covenant for David was also now valid to us through our Lord Jesus Christ, He had chosen us and loved, and we shall be victorious in everything.

     “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to announce these things to you in the churches. I am descended from the family of David; I am the bright morning star.”
Revelation 22:16 GNB

God's Character

    He is Covenant Maker

God's Promises

      He will fulfill His covenant to me

Life Application

       I will let God fulfill His covenant to me