Life is Short

PSALMS CHAPTER 39

Memory Verses

Surely every man walks about like a shadow; Surely they busy themselves in vain; He heaps up riches, And does not know who will gather them. "And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You.

Psalms 39:6‭-‬7 NKJV

God's Word

Riches, fame, guards and even our medicines and rituals will never extend ourlives.
All of us has given by God with only one life and we must give value unto it.
     There's a Korean Drama that entitled "About Time", the story goes with the lady that see the life span of each individual. And the most painful in it is that she also sees her own life span.
      Imagine how will you value the remaining time of your life and how will you use it carefully. It will cost more tension if you want to do something but you think that you are running out of time. So we must understand the feeling that the cancer patience has, they were depressed not only because of pain but because of they will never do what they want to do without worrying about time.
        As Christians, we must give value to our time. Let us cherish the moments that we have for our family, friends, relatives and even love ones. Time is so short, what we need to do today do it now. While we live, we must love and laugh. And only God can able to extend ourlives, and for those who will remain faithful to our Lord Jesus Christ will surely be blessed with a life that is eternal.

God's Character

    He is Eternal

God's Promises

     He will give me life eternal

Life Application

    I will live my life happily with love for God and my love ones