Lead me Lord

PSALMS CHAPTER 5

Memory Verse

     Lead me, O Lord , in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face.
Psalms 5:8 NKJV

God's Word

       The Lord is always willing to lead us in His righteous path. God gave us the Bible for us to be guided in our daily lives. It is manual of ourlives on which will teach us to obey and to know the will of God.
         Also, He gave us His Holy Spirit for us to have a strong conviction not to do sins. The Holy Spirit will always show us the right thing to do and will always convicted us not to do wrong doings.
       Our enemy, the devil always prepared a bait, for us to fall upon him. But as long as we have His Word and we are guided by the Holy Spirit we shall never be fall in his bait.
       Also, we already victorious in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Let us always ask the Lord to lead us and as He lead us, let us go on His way and let His will be done upon us. So that, we will never perish but will experience life abundant.

        The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
John 10:10 NKJV

God's Character

      He is the Way

God's Promises

      He will always lead me in His righteousness

Life Application

      I will always seek for God's guidance in my life