The Jews

ESTHER CHAPTER 8

Memory Verse

      And in every province and city, wherever the king’s command and decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a holiday. Then many of the people of the land became Jews, because fear of the Jews fell upon them.
Esther 8:17 NKJV

God's Word

      The Jews are the chosen people of God. They are those people that came from Jacob. They are the smallest people that God had chosen on which the Christ was born.
     In history, the Jews experience many hardships mostly in the time of holocaust by Hitler, and then, since they became a nation threats were continued. But still, the nations that threatened them do not won. For the Lord of the Jews is the King of kings and Lord of lords, our Lord Jesus Christ.
       So that, as Christian, we must give honor for all the people of Israel. And now, through our faith in Jesus, we are also to be called as a co-heir with Christ, same as the Jews.
       And like what God had promised to Abraham, it is also a promised for us. That He will bless those who blesses us and curse them who curses us. In because of us, all families will be blessed. Let us be a part of God's chosen people and be a blessing to all the earth.

God's Character

       He is King of kings

God's Promises

       He will bless me and make me a blessing to others

Life Application

     I will bless the people of God and be a blessing to others also

For Your Support:

Union Bank
109658543477

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...