The Lord Looks On Us

PSALMS CHAPTER 33

Memory Verse

      The Lord looks from
heaven; He sees all the
sons of men. From the
place of His dwelling
He looks On all the
inhabitants of the earth;
He fashions their
hearts individually; He
considers all their
works.
Psalms 33:13-15
NKJV

God's Word

        God is in Heaven and He always guide us with His Holy Spirit in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
        Nothing can we hide from God. He knows everything that we do. God always look on us and He will never leave us nor forsake us.
        Also, He considered all of our works. It is too hard to do something unpleasing if we want to impress the person we love. Also, same thing to God, it is too hard to do evil things if we knew that He always look on us. Because we shall surely be ashame of it for He sees us directly from Heaven to earth.
        Always remember God looks on us, but are you looking to Him? If not what we shall do is what we want to do. But if we are looking to Him, what we shall do is what will be pleasing to Him.
       The God who looks on us is the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. Look to Him through the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and receive great changes and blessings in our lives. God looks on us.

      looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 NKJV

God's Character

      He is my Watcher

God's Promises

      He will always look on me and remind me of His will

Life Application

      I will always look to Jesus and do what is pleasing before Him.